Happy but sad

LouF

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Not been on for a while as have been feeling a bit low and there have been a few bfp's, I'm happy for them but sad too.

My cousin had a little girl today and it's talk of the family, so pleased for her but I so want it to be me :cry: :cry:

So hard to keep positive sometimes, I know we are off to the fertility people soon and they will hopefully help us and I'm still off the fags. :dance:

I'm just so fed up and emotional about it all, why is it so hard to have a little baby???

Sorry for moaning girls just had to have a good cry and get it all out and I know on here I can x x

Sorry you're feeling down hun :hug:

When you're constantly trying it's very hard sometimes when the whole world seems to be getting pregnant but you. Your time will come though, it took us 2 years but we got there eventually.

Take good care xx :hug:

Thanks Hannah, I know it will happen one day and I have got to kick myself up the arse and get strong.

Good luck with your pregnancy hun and hopefully I can join you soon in tri 1 :pray:

sorry to hear this hun. i know exactly how u feel- u want to be happy for someone but its kind of like a kick in the gits at the same time!! try to stay positive- ur cycles seem to be nice and regular and no problems are evident from ur charting. it will happen hun. looks like ur coming up to ov- good luck and hope u catch that eggy!!! :hug:
xxx

Thank you :D I sincerely hope you join us too sweetie.

It does get you down though. I'd start the beginning of my cycle really up beat about things but as it went on I'd get more and more neurotic about it then when it didn't happen I just wanted to cry. Bloody hormones!!

:hug:

puds said:
sorry to hear this hun. i know exactly how u feel- u want to be happy for someone but its kind of like a kick in the gits at the same time!! try to stay positive- ur cycles seem to be nice and regular and no problems are evident from ur charting. it will happen hun. looks like ur coming up to ov- good luck and hope u catch that eggy!!! :hug:
xxx

Thanks hun x x x :hug: :hug:
HannahD said:
Thank you :D I sincerely hope you join us too sweetie.

It does get you down though. I'd start the beginning of my cycle really up beat about things but as it went on I'd get more and more neurotic about it then when it didn't happen I just wanted to cry. Bloody hormones!!

:hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Lou :wave:

You can moan anytime you want hun.

It must be so frustrating for you and I can totally understand you feeling down :(

Really really hope you get your bfp soon :pray: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
fingers crossed for you
and well done for staying off the cigs :cheer:

Hi Tina, thanks hun x x x

Jen welcome to the forum and thanks x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads