Feeling Low!

debsladybird

Reaction score
Hi girls, I need some cheering up!!!

I have a week to wait till I can test this month, but know already I'm out! No symptoms at all (compared to last time I got pregnant but miscarried) Feeling low because I really want it to happen soon!

Had a birthday party with my friends yesterday. They brought all their kids and it just made me feel a little sad that I can't be in the club! I am now 35 this time and know my fertility will start to dip from now on!

Sorry to moan but feeling low!:cry:

:hug: Just cos you don't have symptoms doesn't mean you're not pregnant. I had no symptoms at all and was 100% convinced I wasn't pregnant until I saw that second line on the test. Fingers crossed for you and hope you feel better soon :)

Yes not everyone get symptoms, depends on the individual...

I know what you are going through, with alot of us ladies on here do...I have been TTC for over 3 years and it is heartbreaking, I have just found out that my younger sister is TTC again for a baby and she already has a 7 month old...in which I know for a fact she will be pregnant within the next 2 months....I am happy for her, but I think why can't that be me! I would say chin up hunni and if you ever want to chat then just pm me

Fingers crossed for you and keep us updated!

Donna xx

Aww Doll know what you are going through.I'm 35 as well.I've been ttc for 15 months now.Am gonna test tommorow but am so pessimistic about it as know it will probably be negative.Next month is out as OH goin' to the world cup over my fertile time!

Have you had all the tests?I am in the process.My egg stores are good.Waitin' to see if I ovulated this month.OH goes for his sperm test on Tuesday.

We all have to be positive.It will happen!LOLxxx

Hi Debs

Every pregnancy is different hun. You may not have any symptoms at all and still get your BFP! Chin up chick. I'm sure you will get your BFP soon :dust: to you xx

Thanks to you all girls! Trying to be more positive today !!! I know it will happen when its the right time! Just wish it would bloody hurry up and get here now!!! Hope you all get your BFP's soon too!! xxxxx

Feeling low too. Was sure it was my month (despite no symptoms at all) but witch got me today. Feel rotton and depressed, but you know what, it means only a week or so before i can start trying again. The two week wait is the hardest bit. When you know you can start focussing again and looking forwards. It will be ok for all of us. Sending you baby dust and romantic candle light xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back