Bricking it

Becs

Reaction score
Hello Girls,

Hubby and I are visiting the fertility clinic for a consultation tomorrow morning and I seem to be sh*tting myself. So dissapointed not to be preggers this month. Now we really have to face this. :cry: :cry:

Wish me luck,

B

Sure you will be find - good luck. Think of you x x x x

Have you read my posts in the past??? I tried for 2 years and then booked a fertility app with DD. We got preg after the first consultation AND its really common as people relax and tend to get preg before the treatment starts!!!

You never know!! :hug:

Plus the docs are lovely they are so freindly and so encouraging!! You'll be fine , if you need to chat PM me!

Thanks for the hugs, really need them today. It's horrible how poo you feel on the first day of your cycle, let alone coupled with the dissapointment of BFN.

Pah, ignore me, I'll be back on form tomorrow.

kellysomer said:
Have you read my posts in the past??? I tried for 2 years and then booked a fertility app with DD. We got preg after the first consultation AND its really common as people relax and tend to get preg before the treatment starts!!!

You never know!! :hug:

Plus the docs are lovely they are so freindly and so encouraging!! You'll be fine , if you need to chat PM me!

That;s really encouraging - thanks hon!! What's DD though? Also what treatment did you have?
BX

Why not speak to GGG as well, shes visiting a clinic too for treatment

good luck with it all... sending you lots of good vibes...

Thats the point i didnt have any treatment and people tend to get preg before the treatment generally. The docs thought it was because people tend to relax and think its ok now were having treatment and enjoy trying. Its really common something like 40% the doc said.

Sorry for the lingo DD is darling daughter!

Good luck Becs :hug: Hope they are helpful and understanding!

Also hope you get pregnant like kelly did ;)

Best of luck for tomorrow. Really hope they can help. Take care and relax xxxxxx :)

becs if u do a search on me, you will find all my experiences with the fertility clinic

NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!

Aww, Becs!
It's gonna be fine! I think you will feel 100% better once you've talked to the doc. And look how prepared you are, with your charts and knowing all the details that you already know!
You'll come back relaxed and, since AF is here, you can celebrate with a drink!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck - my sister is another "got pregnant after first appt" story - she's now on number 2 due in Autumn (can't remember the bloody date - I'm surrounded by pregnant people and have given up keeping track :rotfl: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back