feeling really sad today

jiffylemon

Reaction score
:) i've done a test this morning and surprise surprise, it was a bfn! I knew it would be so don't know why i did it, it's just made me more sad. I'm now cd 37! I am becoming more and more convinced that i might have pcos as i have a lot of the symptoms i've read about. I think i'm gonna go see the docs and maybe tell a little white lie and say that we've been ttc for a year although it's only been 8 months as i've heard they don't really do anything till it's been a year. I just feel that if there is a problem with my fertility then every month that goes by is another one wasted. I know i probably sound mad but i just know deep down that i am not going to be able to get pregnant. It doesn't help that my dh smokes and drinks quite a bit.
I'm sorry for moaning on but hardly anyone knows that we are ttc and nobody knows how desperate i am for a baby, the few that know we're trying just think i'm chilling out and just waiting till happens so this is my only place to get it off my chest.

Hope more of you have better luck than me this month
xxx

hiya, i am so sorry to hear your so down. keep positive and big hugs to you :hug: :hug:

Oh sweetie, sorry you're having a bad day :hug: I'd def go see your doc, a little white lie's not going to hurt and at least it'll put your mind at ease.
Good luck xx

:wave: Hey Jiffylemon, I've been trying for 8 months too now, and it is really hard not to get down, but I'm trying not to think of it in months, and more in "attempts" as it is only a couple of days a month that matter. Did you come off the pill or any injection, if so that could be causing problems?
This is the way I think of it for me - I have been off the pill since April, and I didn't have a period for over 2 months, so I didn't ov for 2 months defo, so that means, it's only 6 attempts I have had, as opposed to 8...are you with me?! I had crappy periods for another 2 months, so I am guessing that they were cycles where I didn't ovulate either, so that means, I have, at the very most, had only 4 ovulating cycles, and thus 4 attempts - I did actually get a bfp in one of those cycles, but I miscarried very early on. So really, I like to think of it as being 3 months (including this one) where I haven't got a bfp, though I have my fingers crossed for this month as it looks like I did ovulate from my chart. I have my fingers crossed for you too hunni, I hope you get your bfp soon or if not, that you can get some help/reassurance from your doctor. If I don't get my bfp by 6 actual ovulatory cycles, I'm going to be in the docs asking for some answers myself.

Hi
thanks for your support. Kele i came off the pill end of march too but had a period 28 days later so thought everything would be ok. since then i've had a period every month but they have varied between 28 and 41 days so far, think this month is gonna be about 40 days. I have been using opk's for the last 3 months so i think i have been ovulating or is it possible to get LH surge but no egg released?? I think i will wait for af to arive this month then i'll get myself to the docs. I really hope you get a bfp this month xx

Hey, yeah I think you can get positives but not release the egg as I think I was told the only way to make sure you are defo ov'ing is by taking your temps - I'm not too sure, but this month is the first time I got a positive opk, all the other times I haven't had one, so I am sure you have been ovulating - I'll bet it's not that common to get a positive opk and not ovulate after it, but I'm no expert! If you are ov'ing then that's a good sign and you'll get your bfp soon :pray: :pray: , I am sure it's probably the horrible pill still in your system like it is in mine. What kind of symptoms of PCOS are you getting - I keep worrying I have that too, but apart from the irregular cycles, I don't think I have any of the others, although I don't really know much about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back