Faith Lily Dyball, 05/05/08 - warning, it's a long one!

bunnymom1980 said:
Great story!

What on earth did you do to ruin the wooden spoon? :rotfl:

I chewed on it!!!! lol.

Thanks for the lovely comments guys and you all deserve a medal for getting through that!!

Awwww :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm sorry you didn't get your homebirth (you did almost and only had the shortest time before delivering Faith so thats something) but your beautiful baby girl arrived safe and sound, thats the main thing.

I'm sorry the aftercare was as crap as it was. Its a shame it spoiled the experience of the hospital for you. I can imagine how tired you were and then not having anyone help you is just :(

Anyways, you are getting the hang of it now I am sure and sounds like you are all doing just fine.

So thrilled for you both :hug: :hug: :hug: :cheer: :cheer:

sounds like you had a bit of a rough time of it :hug: :hug: i have to say i totally agree with you tho, i thought that they were great for the actual birth etc. but i thought the aftercare was awful, i was only offer 10ml of formula twice when i was in there 3 days. even tho when i tried to self express i got nothing. yet they wonder why he lost weight :roll:. But at least you go to go home pretty quick :)

Congratulations :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you for sharing your honest story. And yes, isn't it amazing how much time little babies take. It will get easier :D

wow what a story suzie :hug:

my experience sounds really similar to yours :hug: hope you are feeling a bit better about it soon hun :hug: sorry you didn't get tohave your homebirth :hug:

xxxxxxxx

99 hours 10 minutes :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

You did SO well Suzie, you are fantastic :cheer:

And the pictures of Faith (and especially the ones with Matt) on Facebook are SO cute! Bless her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back