Hand Cream

Emma58

Reaction score
Anyone know of any good hand cream. I have got really bad dry skin on my hands, it's all cracked and sore. I know it is from washing up liquid as I haven't been using my usual one. I know I should wear rubber gloves but i cannot stand the feel of them or the smell of them.

I usually use Vaseline hand cream but they are so sore it isn't working.

anything with beeswax is good,or cocoa butter.I use beeswax handcream-Bloom Cottagebut it's a local brand so don't know if you'd be able to get it.I have the dryest hanmds ever

I have a good one. I'll grab it in a bit and let you know what it is. It's the only one I feel does any good now as my hands are all cracked and sore too. It smells gorgeous too as it has orange oil in it!! Mmmm! :D

Oh yes let me know please it sounds lovely.
I've just been using my cocoa butter on my hands and that seems to be doing the trick but it isn't fantastic my hands are just way too dry.

I've been using Jack Black's hand cream called Industrial Strength Hand Healer cos I thought it sounded effective and it really is. it sinks in straight away and no greasiness at all. i even converted my husband into using it! :moon:

Where do you buy that from?
I have never heard of it before.

Emma58 said:
Oh yes let me know please it sounds lovely.
I've just been using my cocoa butter on my hands and that seems to be doing the trick but it isn't fantastic my hands are just way too dry.

It's by N-Spa (Nirvana Spa) and you can buy it in Asda :)

Nspa%20Body%20Scrub.JPG

Same packaging as this but hand cream :D It's around £3.59ish.

:D Thankyou i'm going to Asda tomorrow as well!
Will have to remember to add that to my shopping list

Garnier's Hand Cocoon.. has cleared up my daughter's dermatitis from her hands fantastically well... it's lovely and silky too not greasy at all.. :) although if you wash your hands any time afterwards, it feels really weird... like they haven't gotten wet :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back