dry skin

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
Ive had terrible dry skin on my hands the past few weeks
and the past few days the skin incetain areas had become so weak ive got red maks and had some bleeding
there also becoming quite painful bwtweeen the fingers and on the knuckles

ive tried a few things dove triple moisturinsing shower lotion when i have a shower
Johnson and Johnson hand/body cream
and i swapped my usual cheap as chips hand wash for a slighty more expensive version with mousiteriser in it.

but so far nothing is working

what do you use and advice
i cant use aquaerous cream in allergic to it and e45 cream makes my skin go all funn y blothyc and tight

sarah :wave:

No idea but I've had the same for the past couple of weeks :?

I find norwegian Formular hand cream really good its very concentrated so you dont need much and it really does the job my dad suffered with very sore cracked hands at one point and this really sorted them out!

slaver them in vaseline at bedtime and put a pair of thin cotton gloves on top if you have got them- really helped mine

Try coco butter, I occasionaly get what ur describing after i have done the dishes and coco butter helps every time

emulsifying ointment (from chemist). Is really greasy and doesn't have a nice smell but it works as it isn't water based like aqueous cream and all the johnsons's stuff.

Put it on your hands before you wash your hands every time for a few days and then before you go to bed each night makes such a difference :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back