hairloss

nicola0531

Reaction score
Anyone experienced bad hairloss and if so any idea when its supposed to calm down?

God yeah! I thought I was ill or somethng!

Apparently your meant to loose approx 100 hairs a day but when your preg your body retains them, so when your hormones start to settle down after birth your body starts making up for lost time and loosing all them hairs that you should've lost during pregnancy.

Mine have just started falling out :(

Hopefully it wont last long tho x

Mines still falling out as well but it has started to calm down a bit recently :)

mines started bout 4 months I have a wedding in 4 months wanted to put my hair up maybe I will have some dark stubble by then lol wont look so bad seeminly their is a post pregnancy shampoo from boots not sure if its any good anyone tried it? expert range

Most people I have spoken to about this have said it gets bad around 4 months... :( Mine has just started in the last week or so and I'm sure it will get worse, I havent needed to untangle the plug for AGES like I normally do due to all my long hair!! :puke:

mine started falling out about 3 months after birth. It has calmed down now and I've got rather attractive 1 inch long regrowth fuzz all over my head.

So, don't despair girls, it does grow back, it's justs blummin annoying when it does! Can't do anything with this fuzz!

K.xx

Mine hasn't yet. I always loose a fair bit in the shower but a similar amount since i can remember. It's just stopped growing since i got pregnant.

OMG I had just noticed this week that loads of hair was coming out when I brushed it! Thank goodness it is normal, I was a bit worried!!! :shock:

I was losing it badly after the pregnancy i thought i was gonna get bold, my hairdresser advised me to massage my scalp once a week for 6 months with the oil (uk hair solutions) and since my hair is stronger than before :)

Hey all, rub alovera gel onto the hair while you go to bed. wash it off in the morning. its really good.

Even I lost my hair after the delivery of my first child. I had lost almost all my thickness where the scalp was visible. With one of my friends suggestion, I am now undergoing hair loss treatment from Seager medical group nearby. Hope it goes well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back