More Hair Help!

LisaJ1986

Reaction score
I'm booking myself in at the hairdressers as a birthday pressie from my mum.
I'm totally clueless what to do! It's been about 5-6 months since it was last touched, so it's desperate for a tidy up. I really want to grow it out a bit.
It's just passed my shoulders and light blonde.
Like this minus the hat.
2008_1207Angel0037.jpg

And this is the colour.
2008_0714Angel0029.jpg

I just can't decide whether to put some colour in it. It's all natural blonde.
And i need some kind of style. I want to try and keep the length though. Although it is still trying to recover from my mass hairloss after baby!
So basically i need some help. I have no idea whether to just book in for a cut, or a cut and colour!

Well I would say don't change your colour because it's absolutely gorgeous!!!! :hug:

Im not a fan of colouring as it means you have to keep it up or you get will roots especialy if your blonde so i suppose it depends if your planning on getting it topped up often. I think its a nice colour as it is.

I would go for a trim on the length if you think it needs tidying and maybe a bit of layering into the face and a sweeping fringe.

I agree, don't change the colour! I used to pay a fortune to get my hair that shade of blonde :lol:
Once you start dying it it costs a fortune in maintainance.
How about a side fringe?

I really like the first one! Might thin it out a bit.
I used to have dead straight hair then at 14 i had it permed! Ruined it from then on! It's so frizzy now!

I've decided to keep the colour. I've been thinking about it, and every time i colour it i end up saying "Next time i'm leaving it" I know people would love colour like mine as it's naturally highlighted.

I want to be a bit different but keeping the length so i think i may have a go with the first.

I think its a gorgeous colour, but if you fancied a change you could have a few high/low lights put in? Just to break up the tones, they are quite low maintenence too as they blend in really well.

Hiya! I'd keep the colour, its lovely and I think short hair would really suit you. I'd have mine short if I was brave enough :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back