greasy hair

HelenJ

Reaction score
OMG do any of you ladies suffer from greasy hair? Normally my hair doens't get greasy fast and when I was pregnant with my son it never got greasy at all, now it looks horribly greasy within a few days of washing. :shock: I am also suffering from a lot of hairloss. Total opposite compared to last time.

This is very annoying:wall2:, will it go away?

Hello yes I did but recently had it coloured and it's stopped. Although I think that's the colour rather than it
wanting too. Normally talc or dry shampoo works well x x

My hair has gone the other way helen, and really behaving itself, and I normally have fine flyaway hair which can get greasy quite quickly

perhaps after the 12 weeks period, it will find some balance X

Thank you so much girls :) Normally I have fine hair which is quite dry so I only use herbs to wash it (powdered herbs called kesham) which is a herbal shampoo from India. Now it got so greasy I had to use regular shampoo to get the grease out (but I am allergic to regular one) so I have a very itchy scalp because of that.

I am hoping it will balance out soon and try to wash it a little more often now so it doens't get overgreasy (if you know what I mean hehe).

I don't colour my hair so I don't think anything changed from the exterior , it must be hormonal since I also get a lot more pimples (and I normally NEVER HAVE THEM ).

Well Let's just hope this is a girl thing hehe.

Why dont you try some tea tree shampoo? that might help with the reaction you have to shampoos.

Mine has gone really dry, I look like wurzel gummidge.

Right with ya there Helen, Im moulting more than my longhair cat and longhair alsation combined! And if I wash my hair in the morning.. by the evening its getting greasy already, Its driving me mad! Usually I can get away with washing my hair once a week! (Note: I shower more often than once a week, Just dont always do hair lmao)

Right with ya there Helen, Im moulting more than my longhair cat and longhair alsation combined! And if I wash my hair in the morning.. by the evening its getting greasy already, Its driving me mad! Usually I can get away with washing my hair once a week! (Note: I shower more often than once a week, Just dont always do hair lmao)

Yes I am almost the same. I take a bath almost everyday but only wash my hair every 5 days to a week, sometimes a water rinse instead of a complete wash.

Now I have greasy hair in two days but still wait 4 days to wash it because I had this problem in puberty too and if I wash more often it is a vicous cycle and it gets greasy even faster, and then I end up washing it at least once a day and I just don't want that since the length gets really dry then. (especially since my hair is past tailbone which doens't do it good to wash it very often).

i have super greasy hair too :( it started off getting greasy a bit more often, and has just magnified into being an every two day/every day washing thing

it sucks, i hate having to wash my hair so frequently but if i leave it for two days it looks like i have left it for a week! not ideal!

Oooh Helen, who jinxed me! As I am now a week back to where I thought I was on dates, it makes more sense why my sickness was not there, now really at 8 weeks, the horomones have really kicked in, and look what happened to my hair yesterday and today, can't do anything with it, limp and horrible - it's tied up and hairsprayed to stop it looking so bad!! arghhhhhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back