hair straighteners for fine thin hair!

I'd actually recommend cloud 9 straighteners (designed by the guy who started GHD!)
They have different heat settings which is especially good for fine hair as the 200-220 degree heat of GHD's will get your hair. Also the design of GhD's has changed in the last few years and the plates now don't clamp together as closely so they are not as good for find hair.
Cloud 9's are roughly the same price and bought in salons too. I work with hairdressers and 90% would recommend cloud 9's for respecting your hair (less damage) and performance, however if you want the name then go for GHd's xx

GHDs DEFINITELY!

I've had mine for almost 5yrs now, and they are still amazing

xo

I have been using the karmin hair straighteners and works really well for my hair :D

I damaged my hair once with these straighteners and had to cut it off. Regret it so much

I always used GHD's and loved them although have found my hair thinning as they are so hot and you can't adjust the temp. About 6 months ago I bought a steam pod and it's fantastic! You can adjust the temp from 170 - 220. I always try to use the 170 with a really good heat protect spray and have noticed a difference in the thickness and healthiness of my hair in the last 6 months.

I have the Lee Stafford coco loco straighteners which have coconut oil infused plates and they are amazing :) xxx

Anything over I think 150 degrees will damage your hair with no protection. Hence I try to use devices that don't go above 100 degrees (though I know this thread is old lol))

My hair is naturally straight (ish) and very very fine... the cheapo straighteners I have don't actually do anything more than drying it carefully does. My sisters expensive ones (not sure what they are) make my hair really straight and soooo silky and lovely...

is it worth me getting myself some more expensive ones? Are there any that are particularly good for hair like mine??

p.s. i've been inspired by kirsty's GHD talk...lol

Yes it gives a huge impact to hair that which quality of hair styling device you are using if it is branded so it will definitely make your hair most soft straight & shinny I am using Remington’s straightener & the quality is ok but I will prefer that while applying straightener the hair serum you apply should be the best as I buy a branded serum from the perfume emporium coupons by reecoupon that makes my hair damn soft love to apply this while applying straightener.

I hope I can find some useful information here...
because my hair is really really really bad!!T.T

I just love my Asavea straightening brush. It allows me to handle my wavy hair very quick. But if your hair is straight, the main thing is not to overheat it. This can cause a lot of trouble. Better read some overviews here. Each straightener suits better for concrete hair type, so choose the most appropriate tool. Do not forget using care products containing vitamins to protect your hair from overheating.

maybe you should think about vitamins which addition to strengthen your hair, but
" from inside"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back