Hair loss ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lauren86

Reaction score
HELP :shock::shock::shock:

My hair is falling out lots - i know this is normal but it's going really thin at the front by my parting!!! Has anyone else had this?????

Yes I did with my first when he was about 4months old and it scared the crap out of me as I was in the shower one day and i got a handful!!! Thankfully I never had bald patches, but it did go really thin and it took ages to grow back and for months I had spikey patches of re-growth!!! Hope it settles down for you!.x

Yeah don't worry this is totally normal to happen, mine always happens at about 5 months (new baby age)
and I always nottice a new fringe first, like baby hair growing back! I know my hair is always thin anyway so not sure about the weight, but all to do with the hormone changes in your body after baby. Keep pampering it with hair goodies and it will get back to it's old self in no time

Mine's awful now after having 2 quite close together! It used to be really thick! I only really notice the new little bits at the front but I can't wait for them to grow out now because they look awful! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back