Hair falling out :(

Constantstar

Reaction score
O is over 3 months old now and my hair has started falling out?! Why seems like loads!? Ne 1 else get this x

hi hun,i dont recall this ever happening to me so might not be much help...but i know that through pregnancy hair can go through alot of changes due to hormones and ive heard perms and colourings dont take as well during that time,some people are lucky and get lovely thick shiny hair and others just seem to have constant bad hair days!! dry,frizzy,splitting ends and lots of hair loss when brushing.id say its probably the hormonal changes that could have happend while u were pregnant and now youve had baby your hair might be going through a replenshing stage.once this hair has finished coming out it should grow back lovely for u hun and in really nice condition.try not to worry unless its really comin out in big clumps! then id mention to your doctor.im sure itl be fine shortly and it can takes monthes for everything in your body 2 settle down again after pregnancy.hope your ok hun and sorry if not much help.xxxx

Mine started when Lucas was around 3 months and is still falling out loads when I wash or brush my hair. It is perfectly normal as your hair is meant to thicken during pregnancy. xx

mine is alot thinner and alot more does come out when i brush it!!!!

mine started when joshua was about 5 months old. i had a really receeding hairline and big bald patches. (not to scare you sorry) i went to the doctor and basically when you're pregnant you're hormones mean you lose hell of a lot less hair (hence why people say pregnant women have thick rich voluptuous hair) when you have your baby the hormones change and you shed all the hair you in throy should have lost whilst pregnant. Dont worry it is normal!!!1

hugs hun x

your hair actually gets thicker through pregnancy and post pregnancy all you do is lose the extra hair you got while you were pregnantxx

Yep, as the other girls have said, totally normal :) Mine came out in droves and scared the crap out of me but I still have a complete head of hair and it was just excess that came out.

I came into this section to post exactly the same thing! Mine is coming out at an alarming rate, there are great clumps of hair on the hairbrush after brushing it, and loads in the plughole (gross) after washing it. My sister said the same thing happened to her when my niece was three months and you do stop losing it eventually and it was all even out. x

well charlie is 3months in 7 days and guess what, my hair is falling out to, only actually noticed this morning while washing my hair, but my OH kindly told me it looked like i was receding yesterday when i pulled all my hair back. my auntie had this to when she had my cousin, she is now 6 months old and everything is back to normal.

It's literally all over my clothes! It minging!! :( hair feels thinner than ever too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back