Hair falling out!

lella

Reaction score
Help! My hair is just falling out all over the place. I knew that your hair does fall out after you have a baby, but i didnt realise just how much. Its really getting me down as my hair is getting quite thin in places and ive got fine hair anyway. :cry:

Has anyone else had this problem and has anyone got any solutions to the problem?

Well, I cant help really but you could try seaweed tablets. Its what I used when my hair dropped out when I was preggers.

I dunno if it actually helped, but I took them religiously, and it did grow back. It takes a long time, and mine grew in really thin and wispy.

Its ok now and you cant even tell. Mind, the boy is 4 in feb, so you'd hope so!!

Good luck hun, you could always ask your hairdresser about the thickening shampoos you can get....

Dont let it get you down :hug:

after hannah and beginning of this pregnancy my hair started falling out. It was a big shock for me as i didnt know it could happen!
I went to the docs about it and he said it was 'normal' and it will stop falling out as soon as my hormoans calm down. It has, but it took a good 4 months. My hair is back to normal now :)

I think you've just got to live with it, but know it will stop soon!

Same happened to me, I was really worried as I had no idea quite how much would come out, it came out in clumps!! Unfortunately I can't recommend anything, keep a balanced diet and as soon as your hormones settle it'll stop (lasted about 2 or 3 weeks for me) :hug: :hug:

Thanks for the replys, im going to the docs tomorrow so i will mention it then, as my little one is now 5 months old so i thought it might have settled down. :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back