Hair loss

Emma58

Reaction score
Is it caused by Hormones?

My hair is really falling out, not in big handfuls or anything but it is everywhere. I keep finding my hair on everything.

What can I do about it? Is there anything I can take to stop it?

Mine has just started doing the same- I am malting everywhere. Am seeing HV this morning so will ask her about it but I think its just the excess hair I gain when I was pregnant :think:

you're right jade. hormones when preggers mean that your hair doesn't fall out at its usual rate, then after you give birth (can be as much as 6 months after)
it all starts coming out again. i'm having to hoover twice as often and keep my hair tied back at night - it gets everywhere :puke: it'll settle back to normal eventually :)

Mine's just started doing the same. Every shower it blocks the plug hole. When i take my hair bobbles out i have to sit and untangle the hair wrapped round them. And i have to clean my hair brush everyday as it gets so full.
I feel like i'll eventually be bald!

Hiya,

I had severe hair loss last year due to being so ill with my crohns and it was that bad i was actually looking at wigs. Its one of the hardest things to deal with. The good news is it didnt al fall out and did grow back. Unfortunaetly there is nothing you can do. All the pills and creams are just a money making scam in my opinion. My advice is get a damn good haircut (usually means going shorter and choopy) to disguise it!

Claire x

I keep finding clumps of it in the washing, Angel has it wrapped round her hands. I hate it! Been going on a month now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back