hair help please :) *updated - had my hair done!!*

leckershell

Reaction score
I don't know whether this should be here or health and booty.. :think:

Anyway... inspired by Trixi's thread about her hair... I need some help please :pray:

Basically mine's boring, doesn't do anything, and I haven't had it cut or dyed since before I was pregnant... so basically about this time last year. As you can see it is a stupid in between type length and it was about shoulder length last year.. it's also a bit multicoloured from where I have left the dye to grow out!

Any ideas what would suit me (I don't want to go really short..)?! I'm not much of a girly girl so I'm not that keyed up on this sort of stuff. I don't wear makeup except the occasional bit of eyeshadow and mascara.

PS apologies for the random monkey expression on my face.. I look better from further away :rotfl:

DSC00506.jpg

P1000199.jpg

19-10-073.jpg

Arent you really pretty! And your baby is so cute!

Why dont you have some layers cut into your hair and have it shaped round your face? With layers, it will make your hair look thicker too.

I think a thickish fringe would look great - and some layers snipped in at the back, then colour to a more chocolate brown

omg ryan has gotten so big

im the same bout my hair hun, but i think lellas idea would look great with maybe some high lights?

Your gorgeous hun and so is little Ryan. I agree; have some layers cut in and maybe a few highlights.

I need inspiration with my hair too; it's so boring!

Be sure to post some pics if you get it done :D

Go for a bob, with longer strands around the face ( a bit pob) i had long hair and just did it, and i love it now!! Think i posted in a pic thread somewhere!!! :hug:

midna said:
get some red and black in there :D ... Id say keep the length and back comb the hell outta it 8)

lmao

I used to have all sorts... black, blue... but I got in trouble at work... apparently it's not the look that the police were going for :rotfl:

As a last minute impulse trip to the hairdressers at half 4 this afternoon...

P1000225.jpg

24-11-072.jpg

:cheer:

You look lovely :D

You should treat youself to some nice glittery, fancy clips. They always make me feel a bit more glam even if I'm just bumming round the house with the Stan :D

Hey it looks great :)

I'm going to go shorter next time I think.

Does OH like it?

glittery clips - good idea :clap:

i think my OH likes it yeah, though i think he is mostly just happy that i'm happier in myself.

midna said:
get some red and black in there :D ... Id say keep the length and back comb the hell outta it 8)

Yeah because that wouldn't frighten Ryan atall :rotfl:

Your hair looks lovely hun, really suits you :wink:

I need mine doing, i'm looking like Neil from the Young ones lately :(

ur hair looks lovely! i love minxys idea about the sparkley clips.
aww ryans such a cutey pie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back