Any Hairdressers/Hair Eperts??....Anyone?? Please Help!!

Its strange how i've not had any other probs with other brands. Stay away from Shwartzkopf. I've been using boxes for 13 years & first time using Shwartzkopf I have this. Feel like bloody phoning up & complaining.

Think i'll go back to one of the boxes i've used in the past & that'll do til I get to the hairdressers.

Thanks

xxxxx

Heyy.

I've been a hairdresser for years!

Basically, where you have the highlights done in the salon, there will always be roots of natural hair left. Which is fine..
Then inbetween like you said your skint, cause hairdressers are a rip off frankly, so I don't blame you!

The Swarzkopf XXL colours, are like a HIGH LIFT tint, which is a step below bleach, this is why the roots have gone such a bright blonde!
Also, this is why the rest of your hair has stayed the same, because as the other lady said, tint doesn't lift tint, only bleach can lift tint.

The only thing I can suggest is popping on a darker blonde over the whole of your hair to tone down the roots...
And in future, try to stick to the one your used to ;).

Hope this kind of helps! xxxx

Thank you

So....its went very light at the bit thats had absolutely no colour? and its not went light on the other bits because they were coloured?

I think thats whats happened, i've went for something too strong.

I'm gonna try & keep a few pounds by every week & hopefully i'll have the hairdressers money sooner. Next prob is, ive moved house and dont have an actual hairdresser.

See the light colour at the top of my roots, can i get a colour from hairdressers thats that light (never been that light) and if so do you know the name of the colour, not platinum, very light but still blonde??

Sorry im a pain, bloody stupid fking hair. I'm raging at myself

Thanks again

xxxxxxxxx

Its strange how i've not had any other probs with other brands. Stay away from Shwartzkopf. I've been using boxes for 13 years & first time using Shwartzkopf I have this. Feel like bloody phoning up & complaining.

Think i'll go back to one of the boxes i've used in the past & that'll do til I get to the hairdressers.

Thanks

xxxxx

I have to say I wou.dnt recommend anyone lightening their hair at home. Leave it to the professionals. Unless you understand undertones etc you can't guarantee the result! Xx

Yeah i'm starting to think that way!!

xxxxx

Thanks

xxxxx

Heyy.

I've been a hairdresser for years!

Basically, where you have the highlights done in the salon, there will always be roots of natural hair left. Which is fine..
Then inbetween like you said your skint, cause hairdressers are a rip off frankly, so I don't blame you!

The Swarzkopf XXL colours, are like a HIGH LIFT tint, which is a step below bleach, this is why the roots have gone such a bright blonde!
Also, this is why the rest of your hair has stayed the same, because as the other lady said, tint doesn't lift tint, only bleach can lift tint.

The only thing I can suggest is popping on a darker blonde over the whole of your hair to tone down the roots...
And in future, try to stick to the one your used to ;).

Hope this kind of helps! xxxx

Thank you

So....its went very light at the bit thats had absolutely no colour? and its not went light on the other bits because they were coloured?

I think thats whats happened, i've went for something too strong.

I'm gonna try & keep a few pounds by every week & hopefully i'll have the hairdressers money sooner. Next prob is, ive moved house and dont have an actual hairdresser.

See the light colour at the top of my roots, can i get a colour from hairdressers thats that light (never been that light) and if so do you know the name of the colour, not platinum, very light but still blonde??

Sorry im a pain, bloody stupid fking hair. I'm raging at myself

Thanks again

xxxxxxxxx

Don't go and ask for a colour, as it's difficiult from a photo and you don't know what colour brand they use so you can't name a colour. Even if you decide to have an all over colour you can get a young stylist to do it which should be less, just make sure you get a full consultation with a colourist (which they should do anyway). Also a lot of salons (bigger ones especially) advertise for models which can be about £15-20 so find out about that! Xx

Theres a college near here, someone told me every so often they use models, its apparently £15. Was a bit worried coz they're not fully trained, but I suppose they cant be that bad or the tutors wouldn't let them loose on the public? Coz its really light blonde theres loads of probs that could happen??

xxxxxxx

College will be fine, everything they mix up, and everything they do gets checked by an assessor :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back