Need hair ideas, please help

DanDecMum

Reaction score
I am thinking of getting my hair cut but I dont have any ideas how to get it done.
So what do you ladies think will suit me ?? at the min it is just below shoulder length, but I always have it tied back because it is to thick to style evey day, it takes for ever to wash and straighten :mad:.

I like to experiment with my hair and I have had every style and colour possible (not thinking of getting a colour change this time) I have had it long (past my bum, dont much like this) and I have had it as short as possible. This time I am thinking something in between maybe a few layers ?? A lot of people have said I suit my hair short rather than long ??

Anyway heres the best Pic I can find, it is 7 years ago but I havent changed much. (sorry I dont have a lot of pics of myself, not very photogenic ) Open to all ideas. Thanks in advance xx

Attachments

• img031.jpg
    img031.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 19
What about a little choppy graduated bob with a fringe?

You have a lovely shaped face that i think would suit any style. I like the idea of a graduated bob, fasionable and easy to manage xx

I think the graduated bob would look good! Thats how i have mine with a side fringe :)

Something like this? Or maybe a bit shorter but same sort of idea? I agree your face would suit most styles!

hair-medium-straight-side-part.jpg

I have something similar to the pic above, it's really easy to manage. One of the hairdressers who cuts my hair says that having layers isn't nessarily (cant spell) a good thing with people for thin hair as it will appear thinner...its better for people with thicker hair as it thins it out a bit? I think this look will look fab on you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back