Make Up... CONFESSION

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
:oops: I have something to confess... I know NOTHING about makeup.

I buy makeup about once a year.. normally before Xmas so I can wear it to parties (not that I have any this year! :lol: ). This year I bought my new make up from No. 7 so I got loads of free bits (it double my makeup collection :oops: )

My entire makeup bag consists of...

Max Factor PAN STIK
Rimmel Black Kohl
No. 7 Mascara - Lift and Curve
No. 7 Mascara- Lash 360 (free!)
No. 7 Stay Perfect Eyeliner - Turquoise :shock: (free!)
No. 7 Sheer Temptation Lipstick- Excite
No.7 Lipgloss (free)
No. 7 Eyeshadow- Gold (free!)
Some Eyelash curlers
A pencil sharpner
2 pink hairbands....
makeup.jpg

:oops: :oops: :oops:

I hardly ever wear makeup- I whack a bit of eyeliner on before I go out but I'm not big on preening myself. I rarely go out tbh but when I do I only ever wear eyeliner, mascara and a bit of lippy (and cover up my spots at THAT time of the month!!) :lol: Most girls wear more than that everyday :oops:

Basically, I a) want to be a bit more clued up on how to put make up on and b) get a bit more variety (and a bigger makeup bag....! :D ). I have a 15% off code for Benefit which my friend thinks is a good brand :think:

I'd ask my mum but she's not worn mascara for about three years so don't think I would get very far :rotfl:

OMG - u make me look like total drag queen!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I luuuuuuuurve makeup, l refuse to go out without a full face - but im a gd girl and make sure every scrap is off before I go bed :wink:

This is my makeup bag which goes EVERYWHERE with me:

DSC00359.jpg

Start with my Lancome cream to slather my cheeks
Benefit Erase Paste to cover under eye circles
Benefit Boing concealer for uneven bits
Mac Foundation all over, payin attention to jaw line so no tide marks
Rimmel blusher with big ass kabuki brush on cheeks and nose
Benefit Bad Gal eyeliner for under eyes and smudged a lil bit
Curl eyelashes unless Im wearin fakes
Maybelline mascara - only use the white stuff to thicken lashes
Rimmel mascara to go over the white stuff
Mac Highlighter on cheekbones
Mac lipgloss

then done :roll: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: and thats just for work!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

always have a hair clip, 2pairs of earrings, pencil sharpener, nail scissors and got a Mac eyeshadow and electric blue mascara if Im feelin woo lol

I dont buy make up often but when I do its alot haha :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :? :? :? :?

You know nothing and you own that lot, in that case, I know er yea!I would love to know about it, but at the grand old age of 27 bar my wedding day make up is still a mystery to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mummykay those things to the left of the pic, you sure they not in the wrong bag, dont they belong in some torture bag?!!!

baby-storm said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :? :? :? :?

You know nothing and you own that lot, in that case, I know er yea!I would love to know about it, but at the grand old age of 27 bar my wedding day make up is still a mystery to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mummykay those things to the left of the pic, you sure they not in the wrong bag, dont they belong in some torture bag?!!!

:oops: I don't know how to put half of it on- no idea how to apply the liquid eyeliner (and its turquoise which is really hard to remove.... :lol: :lol: :lol: ) and i get mascara all over my eyelids... I can manage kohl fine, and i can put lippy on... other than that.. im lost!

Kay- how on earth do you have the time to put all that on every day!?!?

Jade&Evie said:
Kay- how on earth do you have the time to put all that on every day!?!?

takes me 15mins to put all that lot on, 10mins to straighten my hair &5mins to get dressed - the other half hr is gettin Jam up, washed, dressed and breakfasted, do teeth then we are out the door!! :D

baby-storm said:

what, eyelash curlers?! :rotfl: :rotfl:

mummykay said:
baby-storm said:

what, eyelash curlers?! :rotfl: :rotfl:

***** curlers dont ya mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

*giggles* I never wear make up unless it's for a party night out, which are rare. I have a few odd scraps of lipstick and eyeliner in a bag somewhere and and bottle of foundation that smelled a bit off last time I looked :D

I really should because I have terrible blotchy skin, I can never put it on right though. I guess I'm just too lazy ;)

:rotfl: Haha Im still giggling about the drag queen thing lol!

I don't really do make up but I found glitter eyeliner! Awwwwwww! Fooking love it! Its so pretty I think its collection2000 they have loads of different colours I just put that on with mascara and thats me done. I'm too scared to use foundation lol I get paranoid about getting the wrong shade and looking tangoed! If you like shiney deffo get the glitter eye liner also you dont have to be really steady handed like you do when you put liquid eyeliner on because it doesnt matter if the lines not totally straight because its glittery and its not a definite line! :D

Im not even gonna post a pic of mine :oops:
I love make up! Its my favourite thing in the world to buy.
If you google it you'l find video tutes that'l show you how to do things properly :)

I love makeup but your naturally pretty Jade so you get away with not a lot i have to paste a whole mask on before i feel i can step out the door! lol! I usually wear foundation, bronzer, eyeshadow, eyeliner and tonnes of mascara! And if i go out for the night i just do more fancy stuff to my eye makeup and wear bolder colours.
My fave things are Benefit dallas, Benefit high beam (but at £15 for a small bottle its a rare treat) rimmel black or blue eyeliner, mac liquid turquise eyeliner! I have a massive makeup collection i can't live without it!

see, not jus me who likes bein covered in slap lol :lol: :lol:

gosh dont be ashamed- i actually envy girls like you who are pretty and confident without make-up! i feel mingin without it. i'm certainly no expert tho not like my lil sis who looks like a blimmin model who's got a top-paid make-up artist :roll:

sorry i'm not really much help. i only really wear eye make-up, i dont do foundation or lipstick. im amateur hehe

u dont need make-up my lovely :hug:

I love make up but hardly wear it :lol:

Day to day I wear mascara and some blusher. Sometimes eye shadow. I'll put more effort in if we are going out :D

I don't wear foundation at all - it scares me :lol:

When I was younger I couldn't leave the house without the full works, including foundation and blusher. These days I just wear eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara. Though recently I often can't be bothered to wear any at all if I'm not going anywhere but school.

The liquid eyeliner is just a case of practising, it's easy when you're used to it. I started wearing makeup at 15 so spent my school days looking like a clown :lol:

OMG I luuuuuurve Make Up!!

I have soooo much of it Brian had to buy a new bathroom cabinet with the little compartments to keep everything in!!

I too have a bag like Kays that I take everywhere with me, full of all my MAC, Dior, YSL and Benefit! Luuuuuuuvre it alllllll!!

I do my make up just to stay in the house... never know if someone is going to turn up :lol:

i dont wear it if im just staying in but if im going anywhere even across the road to the garage then i have a full face lol, foundation, cheek shine, eyeliner, lots of mascara and lip gloss, dont bother wiv eyeshadow unless going on night out. i hate going anywhere without make up feel naked without it lol x

bhe101 said:
SarahH said:
I do my make up just to stay in the house... never know if someone is going to turn up :lol:

Me too!! :lol:

My mums always been like that. Not known her to go a day without wearing makeup unless she's been ill. She always tells me off if she see's me without makeup!

bhe101 said:
SarahH said:

Me too!! :lol:

I cant rememver a day when I didnt wear ANY make up either! I'd feel naked without it :oops: I have bags of it!

I dont wear foundation unless im on a night out so day to day i just wear concelar under my eyes, eye shadow, mascara and blusher. If im going out i will wear foundation but not much and some glitter eyeliner or pencil which like Nicki i love! I use the YSL for highlighting any ark/uneven areas too.

I LOVE benefit but dont own much as its pricey so have got OH to buy me some 'erase paste' and foundation for xmas :cheer:

For eyeshadow, Barry M dazzle dust pots, I have almost every colour!! And the glitter crayons are great as you can just draw a line under/over eyes so not as fiddly as a liquid one.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back