Hair and there but not everywhere!

ladyminklett

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed this?

My hair on my head hasn't changed much no thicker or thinner than it was before
My Leg hair and under arm hair seem to have slowed down in growth quite dramatically
My Eyelashes seem to be short and stumpy and won't grow
But in my lady regions it's growing for England!! I cultivate it as often as possible as I don't want to be caught out should I suddenly go into premature labour but the more I shave the more of a rash I get.
Interested to hear your views on the above

:lol:

I am exactly the same!!! I'm dreading having stubble all over down there when I go into labour! I'm getting rid every day but an hour later it's stubbly again!! :oops: :lol:

:lol: :lol: im the same too

In fact i bought some value hair clippers at the weekend to get someone to help me trim it down to neatness before i go in, i feel like a ruddy cavewoman in that dept at the moment :lol: it even catches in my knicker elastic when i sit down its that flippin long :lol: :oops:

I lost sight of my bikini line by about 30 weeks, so got my hubby to trim it for me - ended up having an elective c-section which meant having to shave most of it off anyway (which hubby had to do again).......so much for trying to keep it tidy! :D

:rotfl: I can feel your pain!!

I have been trying to keep it under control, but I get in such a bloody mess trying to reach I usually end up sitting laughing at myself.

OH has said he'll give me a hand but whenever I seem to go for a bath he's not here, or is bloody sleeping! But I ain't going in to have LO with a bloody jungle that's for sure!

Same goes for my legs, it seems the second I shave them they're boody growing again pain in the arse!

EllieBelle said:
I lost sight of my bikini line by about 30 weeks, so got my hubby to trim it for me - ended up having an elective c-section which meant having to shave most of it off anyway (which hubby had to do again).......so much for trying to keep it tidy! :D

I may have to have a section with this one but its not been confirmed yet, so I may have to shave most of mine off too!!! I trimmed it the other day (the best I could) but I think from now on im going to have to ask hubby to give me a sprucing :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm the same my leg hair and arm pits barely grow, but I have a lady jungle. Thing is I hate shaving down there and always used to use cream, but there are no reports to say that hair removal cream is safe, nor to say its unsafe. I dont know whether or not to use it. Has anyone else used it during pregnancy, what are you thoughts?

I haven't used cream mainly due to the fact it irritated me before i got pregnant so I'm not pushing my luck as my skin is much more sensitive since I became pregnant.
Thought about waxing but I'm not sure I could take the pain...she said suddenly thinking about child birth and pain...

Im the same... however i cant shave... if i shave i look like someone with a serious CRAB problem lol ITCH ITCH ITCH - i usually get waxed but this has got WAY TOO PAINFUL since being preggers!! haha.

OH helps me trim up though, so i wont be a jungle when baby arrives xx

I used to cream or wax but too sensitive and the itching is unbearable with shaving!!! OH keeps mine trim (bless him :oops: :lol: ) with some cheap clippers I got - in fact - don't tell anyone I told you this - he tried it too :rotfl: Itching for weeks!!! :rotfl: .........he's going to kill me!!! :rotfl: Cant reach my legs though and its been a month, just can't bring myself to let him near me with a razor or my epilator - long live opaque tights!!! And the hair on the belly.......... :shock:

I had an emergency c-section and wasnt as tidy down there when i was admitted as i usually am.
Can honestly say when I was in hospital I didnt give it a second thought!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back