Down

MJANEW1979

Reaction score
Hi Girls

I'm sooo depressed, bored and restless at the moment!!! I'm really down about my hair too as its been shedding more than normal throughout my whole pregnancy - it so much thinner now. I really dont know what to do to cheer up.

i feel like I've been pregnant all my life.

Anyone else feel like this.

M xx :wall:

awwww :hug:

How far are you now?

I think for some pregnancy is a wonderful experience and for others it is sooo hard.

I am in the sooo hard camp.

I hope it gets better for you soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry your having a hard time of it.

I get time where I feel like this but it must be terrible to feel like it all the time.

Hope things start to get better soon. I don't know how far you are but being in Tri 3 means you probably haven't got very long now until LO arrives.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Alex xxx

I'm 36 weeks now and counting!!! Bet I go over due for my sins!

Hope your all well.

xx

The last few weeks really are the worst- al that waiting. It's all worth it once you have that little baby in your arms though so try to stay positive! It'll all be over soon! :D

aww hun
wanted to send you big hugs xx :hug:

Sorry you're feeling down, I had a tough few days earlier this week, and the girls on here made me feel much better! Pregnancy is such a rollercoaster ride, but you are nearly there - just hang in there are you'll be holding your little one very soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks Girls,

Had a good few cry's today, my hubby's been off this afternoon too so lots of hugs from him aswell. I cant believe how much pregnancy has affected me - its scary. Now I have labour to get through but to be honest looking to that day. Been getting funny pains - period pain symptoms all this week plus a little discharge today. Probably nothing to worry about. anyone else due on the 27th May?

Mary xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back