Hair!

Lulu_Laroo

Reaction score
I read somewhere that hair growth speeds up in pregnancy - and have found this to be very true! Not just the hair on my head, but I'm finding myself having to shave my legs a lot more often. Has anyone else found this?

Ye i have the shave my legs more often its so annoying. I was ment to get my hair done but my hair goes real thick when am pregnant it got so thick and long with my other two. Am going to wait till after i have the baby to get my hair down. Your hair is ment to get greasier aswell. x

Ooooo this is interesting as i have a random patch of head hair that has grown much longer than the rest of my hair, and my hair has become dull too......looking forward to reading more responses to your post.

xxx

Yeh i heard that too, i think mine is defo growing alot faster than normal!

Yeah my hair on head, eyebrows, and legs are growing fast. Also my nails are really long, i dont usually have a problem growing them but they split easily, but now they are really strong. xxx

Oh gawd like my hair don't grow fast enough anyway espcially on my legs and my hair gets greasy quickly already, hope it don't get much worse when my time comes

In my last pregnancy I had a really hairy tummy! Blonde and fuzzy - totally mental! It went away after baby born.....phew!!!! Think I for it about 30 weeks.....

My hair is def much more limp and dull looking than normal. Rubbish rubbish!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back