To shave or not to shave?

violet-glow said:
I normally shave it all off aswell. Tried to shave it a couple of days ago, but OH laughed at me because I missed loads :oops: ...not my fault I cant see it. :lol:

I shaved last time when I had Zack and my mum decided to shout out that I didnt have a bush :oops: ...while I was in labour. (Not taking her with me this time lol)

OH has offered to shave it for me, but I dont trust him anywhere near me with anything sharp :shock: ...have a huge fear he'll chop off my clit. Took him long enough to find the bloody thing, so I dont want him chopping it off :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LOL, oh them were the days, worring about what state down below would be like...

I last shaved on 19th Oct and delivered on the 30th and diddn't shave in between, I couldn't have give a s*ite about what it looked like, neither could dr's or nurses...your dignity really does go out of the window! Luckily mine hadn't grown back that much it just looked trimmed!

When you have midwifes prodding up ya foof, and putting your pads on for you, you don't even think about your garden down below :hug:

Jade89 said:
LOL, oh them were the days, worring about what state down below would be like...

I last shaved on 19th Oct and delivered on the 30th and diddn't shave in between, I couldn't have give a s*ite about what it looked like, neither could dr's or nurses...your dignity really does go out of the window! Luckily mine hadn't grown back that much it just looked trimmed!

When you have midwifes prodding up ya foof, and putting your pads on for you, you don't even think about your garden down below :hug:

:shock: What have i let myself in for :rotfl:

LOL...and when u have ur legs in stirrups (if it happens)...you have the dr's/midwifes head almost right up your lulu lol! I couldn't have cared less! It's so weird, I was really worried about everything b4 too now I have no dignity lol.

Suppose they'll be used to seeing lady bits on a daily basis! But still not looking forward to it, i was talking to OH about it and recently if he even attempts to come near me i'll slap his hand away and snarl - he says you just wait, i bet you'll do that to the midwife!

It looks like im one of the 'brave' ones!

I wax, have done for years but then im a beauty therapist so get it for free.

Its not actually that bad I dont think! I have a brazillian, the 'landing' strip which includes the undercarriage being neated up. Its great, looks tidy without making you look like a letterbox :oops:

I cant shave cos ive had folliculitis which is severly bad ingrowing hairs, I had that on my legs and they swelled up and were red, sore and infected for months. Its was terrible, so shaving is a mass no go for me.

Waxing is the business in my eyes, its lasts AGES and is so smooth and you rarely get any itchiness or ingrowing hairs, unless you have had a bad wax that is!!

Is it not embarassing get your bots out for your colleagues to wax Jade?

Im glad mine was nicely trimmed for yesterday..wasnt expecting the consultant to go down there

JaidyBaby said:

Its not actually that bad I dont think! I have a brazillian, the 'landing' strip which includes the undercarriage being neated up. Its great, looks tidy without making you look like a letterbox :oops:

I cant shave cos ive had folliculitis which is severly bad ingrowing hairs, I had that on my legs and they swelled up and were red, sore and infected for months. Its was terrible, so shaving is a mass no go for me.

Waxing is the business in my eyes, its lasts AGES and is so smooth and you rarely get any itchiness or ingrowing hairs, unless you have had a bad wax that is!!

:rotfl: at that comment

so in your honest opinion do it hurt any more when pregnant? You see I dont think it hurt to much before (completley bareable imo) and my underarms hurt sooooo much more lol

I think smooth like a letterbox looks to much like a little girls bits :oops:

jennywren said:
JaidyBaby said:

:rotfl: at that comment

so in your honest opinion do it hurt any more when pregnant? You see I dont think it hurt to much before (completley bareable imo) and my underarms hurt sooooo much more lol

I think smooth like a letterbox looks to much like a little girls bits :oops:

In my honest opinion..no I dont think its any more painful then when I wasnt pregnant tbh. Its a bit more awkward as you will have to trust the therapist that they have taken enough off cos you cant see for the size of your bump but apart from that its been just the same as usual.

Just takes all the hassle out gettin someone else to do it for you!

And I know what you mean about being 'bald' makes me think little girl bits too, I think hair is there for a purpose but we dont need it all.

Vicki, I dont get embarassed getting my bits out at all, in my job I cant afford to get embarassed because people come to me all the time for personal treatments and I have to be confident and put them at ease.

Its not embarassing at all, its just one of those things us ladies all do, so why be shy :D

This is true Jade! Wonder what the peeps at my work would think if i got my bits out :think:

JaidyBaby said:
In my honest opinion..no I dont think its any more painful then when I wasnt pregnant tbh. Its a bit more awkward as you will have to trust the therapist that they have taken enough off cos you cant see for the size of your bump but apart from that its been just the same as usual.

And I know what you mean about being 'bald' makes me think little girl bits too, I think hair is there for a purpose but we dont need it all.

Vicki, I dont get embarassed getting my bits out at all, in my job I cant afford to get embarassed because people come to me all the time for personal treatments and I have to be confident and put them at ease.

Its not embarassing at all, its just one of those things us ladies all do, so why be shy :D

hmmmm well when my latest Veet disastar has grown back I might go for a wax then, if its oK, ill book in for about 4 weeks before due date and hope LO doesnt come early lol

Relaly sorry but gotta ask.........Have you or do you ever get anyone in for a downstairs wax that has a smell tuppance? And have you ever done a back, sakc and crack?

Vicki83 said:
This is true Jade! Wonder what the peeps at my work would think if i got my bits out :think:

as they say suck it and see

:rotfl:

jennywren said:
JaidyBaby said:

hmmmm well when my latest Veet disastar has grown back I might go for a wax then, if its oK, ill book in for about 4 weeks before due date and hope LO doesnt come early lol

Relaly sorry but gotta ask.........Have you or do you ever get anyone in for a downstairs wax that has a smell tuppance? And have you ever done a back, sakc and crack?

Jenny, I have had some minging experiences!! But some good ones too.

I had a lady in once who was about 60yrs old asking for a 'Hollywood' which is it all off and she was 'grey' down there lol, I was stunned to say the least. She said she had a new partner....

I also had a lady that came in and took her underwear off (which you dont do when having a wax) and I saw the string from her tampax hanging out. I was nearly :puke:

I also have waxed a few transevestites (not down there though) and one of my regulars is a drag queen!

I have never done a back, sack and crack! Id know how to do it but tbh, I think its just wrong and I would not feel comfortable man handling some strange bloke'es genitals!!! Think many would agree with me too :rotfl:

Jade89 said:
LOL...and when u have ur legs in stirrups (if it happens)...you have the dr's/midwifes head almost right up your lulu lol! I couldn't have cared less! It's so weird, I was really worried about everything b4 too now I have no dignity lol.

:rotfl: :rotfl: i know what you mean, i was in stirrups at the end with everything on display :oops: whilst the doc attached a sink plunger to ewans head to get him out... this was after 19 hours of labour and i was Knackered!!! i just wanted to sleep and brush my hair!! which looked like i had been dragged through afew hedges.

I didnt shave, i couldnt see - and didnt trust hubby with a rasor!!

Hypnorm said:
Jade89 said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: i know what you mean, i was in stirrups at the end with everything on display :oops: whilst the doc attached a sink plunger to ewans head to get him out... this was after 19 hours of labour and i was Knackered!!! i just wanted to sleep and brush my hair!! which looked like i had been dragged through afew hedges.

I didnt shave, i couldnt see - and didnt trust hubby with a rasor!!

A 'sink plunger' :rotfl: :rotfl:

JaidyBaby said:
jennywren said:
JaidyBaby said:

I had a lady in once who was about 60yrs old asking for a 'Hollywood' which is it all off and she was 'grey' down there lol, I was stunned to say the least. She said she had a new partner....

I also had a lady that came in and took her underwear off (which you dont do when having a wax) and I saw the string from her tampax hanging out. I was nearly
:puke:

I also have waxed a few transevestites (not down there though) and one of my regulars is a drag queen!

I have never done a back, sack and crack! Id know how to do it but tbh, I think its just wrong and I would not feel comfortable man handling some strange bloke'es genitals!!! Think many would agree with me too :rotfl:

:puke: :eek:

JaidyBaby said:

I also had a lady that came in and took her underwear off (which you dont do when having a wax) and I saw the string from her tampax hanging out. I was nearly :puke:

:rotfl: I have honestly never though about if it goes grey down there when you get older, now I know!!!

URGH at the tampax, did you say anything, Id have said ''put your nickers back on you dirty bitch'' :rotfl:

the sack and crack thingy, yeh , ive seen it done on TV and they proper grab the blockes bits and pull them up and stuff, you shuold only be doing that to your OH really lol

I always get a shower right before I go for a wax, but I get proper parinoid ''what if its gone a bit smelly in the car journey'' etc :rotfl:

i got waxed once and it hurt so bad. i jumped and my knee hit the girl in the head :oops: i felt all bruised after and it bled :(

i had a ingrown hair once. it was a huge red sot on my fairy it was so sore i sqeezed and squeezed then i noticed some thing dark i got a pin and pulled it out it was a big long curly hair about 2inch long... it was cool doing it though.. im wierd like that i love squeezing spots to and all the puss poring out. if OH has a spot i pin him down.... it was soooo hard controling myself When Harley and Dior and them lil milk spots. i love cleaning their ears to and getting boggies out their nose..... ok i sound wierd now :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back