Leg Hair?!?!?!?!?!

I'm the same! Less leg hair, more belly hair.....also less fangita hair though, yippeee. But I'm having a boy....... :think:

Nope i dont know what im having either... no leg hair makes me think girl but hairy belly makes me think boy :think: :think: :think:

Hopefully will find out soon enough xx

Well I'm having a girl and my legs are really hairy and I have to try to shave them every day.

mine are like that but im having a boy just to be awkward :lol:

That is soooooooo strange!!!! I too am very dark and when I have shaved 12 hrs later I need to do it again to be silky smooth.
I have shaven my legs once in the last 6 weeks but other areas are growing as normal :rotfl:

Im the opposite having a little girl and turning into wolverine lol hairy everything, legs r growin twice as quick as is erm evrrrything else, belly arms everything booo !

I'm having a boy and i think i last shaved my legs.... :think: .....umm a long time ago, i was actually gonna post this topic yesterday, a suddern thought whilst floating in the bath, before i was pregnant i had to shave my legs every day. fingers crossed i have these pregnancy legs after the baby is born hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back