• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hahahahah boys still asleep !

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
well what a night , feed at 10.30 after having to wake him up at 10 ( he;d been asleep since 8 and no matter what i did i couldnt keep him awake) he then pee'd all over himself twice on the changing matt so had to do a quick bath lol feed and in bed , he grumbled for a bit and then fell asleep .

i stayed up (kinda) ffor hubby to come home but started dozing at about midnight.

at 6.20 i woke up to the boy starting to shuffle etc ! 6.20 OMG !!!!!!! i peeped over his cribbed and was greeted witht he biggest smile ever ! made me melt ! so feed him , changed him and then me and hubby had agreed that after that feed he'd go into his cot in his room as this is the time he keeps us up . so this is what i did , and altho for a lil while i called here lil noises and groans and general laughing at one point , he is still asleep in there now :cheer: not sure what time he went back to sleep but guessing he watched is mobile for a bit then went off :dance:

i might now do that everynight , as it was geting to the point that just cos of how he was after the night feed i was gonna move him into his room perminantly well is this works get the best of both worlds !

awwww must be the word harry had :rotfl:

Harry is going in his own room at the weekend - its right next to our room so about 10 steps :lol:

good luck em , i know it would prob be best to go the whole hogg and put him in the all the time but we shall see how this half n half works out , especially if he is gonna start sleeping better :pray: give harry a big hug from me as a thanks :wink:

we've done the half half thing which is what got him to go through the night - he goes in when he grunts around 3am :lol: It's seans snoring that wakes him :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back