Had scan this morning!!

EmmaLouise

Reaction score
WOOHOO!!

Had scan this morning and was already almost in tears just in the waiting room where I have been soooo nervous (terrified!), so when the image of little one popped up on screen I had no hope of dry eyes! :D

Baby was wriggling around like mad and had lots of fluid around it, could see heartbeat, stomach and all the right bits. She couldn't get very clear measurements as placenta got in the way and at 14 weeks (got put back a week) it was a bit too small as Portsmouth like to scan at 16 weeks. The thigh bone was measuring at 13 wks 5 days and head at 14 wks 3 days so they want to recheck measurements at a later stage (hope those measurements mean everythings ok!).

So because of that I get another scan in 2 weeks time to get the proper date, then one at 20 weeks to check heart etc because of our daughters heart problems.

Hope to be a lot more involved here now I have the first hurdle of the scan over with!
Thankyou so much for all your advice and thoughts!!!
Love Emma
xxx

awww thats brilliant news so pleased for you :hug:

That is brilliant - glad it went well :hug:

aww glad u got to see the babys heartbeat etc and u go back for anotehr soon :)

Glad everything went well. xxx

that is brilliant hun glad all went well for you, have been thinking of you all day, good luck with the rest of your pregnancy :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back