scan pic

BumbleTumble

Reaction score
ok, this is the pic i had today, at 14+1 because i didnt have a proper 12 week scan.

got my 20 week booked for 24th Feb!

baby was being difficult and stubborn again! and took a lot of encouragement to get in the right position for measurements!
baby was sucking thumb and opening and closing mouth! moved around so much at the end bubs ended up facing a different way completley, thats what the sonographer said anyway!

baby.jpg

Lovely pic! So much clearer than mine at 13+2. Can't wait for 20 weeks scan on 21st Feb! Feels like forever away :/

i know! Febuary seems sooooo far away! are you going to find out what sex?

it was quite funny, the guy doing the scan told me to wiggle around to try and move baby!

looked a little like Voldemort from Harry Potter at some points!!! lol!!

Not finding out the sex...seems I'm in the minority though!! Our baby was completely chilled out and barely moved when I coughed or laid on my side...seemed like it was all too much effort for him/her haha! Hoping they'll be as chilled after birth ;)

cant believe you arent finding out the sex!
suppose you are just more patient than me! :p

im hoping my LO wont be as active and awkward when he/she gets here!
seems he/she are already showing some of my personality traits! stubborn and awkward!!!
lol

Amazing pic hun :) my sonographer had to keep jabbing my belly to get baby to move into the right position for getting the measurements! Roo was even upside down at one point :) xx

Great pic hun :) These babies are naughty, ours looked like it was looking at the screen, proper exhibitionist :) xxx

Last edited:
That's a great picture!

I had a naughty baby too. He kept doing belly flops then spinning round on his head! It took ages to get the measurements, the sonographer was digging so hard it was hurting!

Great pic bumble! Glad everything went well! Mine was exactly the same, the woman was constantly prodding and poking me to move baby lol So it's our 20week one next! Not far!

aww what a lovely pic :D

I had my first scan at 14+3 so bit later on too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back