Had scan and on team.............

Princess81

Reaction score
:yellow: :yay:
All is fine with pea. Bar being awkward and running away from the scanner and kicking it :roll:
I THINK I may have seen boy bits but could not be sure at all, I was just guessing.
Got to see feet and baby is head down with the butt near my belly button and feet over to my right :cloud9: all organs n heart appear fine :love:
Here are the pics:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312794813.749587.jpg
I'm only attaching one cos it's taking too long :roll:

Well done on staying team yellow! I spotted Jay's bits, that's how I knew he was a boy lol......Congrats hun, lovely pic :) x x

:yay: glad everything went well hunny and well done on staying team yellow x x

YAY! pea is so cute :love: glad it went well!

I'm guessing girl now :lol:

YAY, that's willpower right there, respect for team yellow :)
Gorgeous pea xx

Yay glad that POSSIBLE he is fine! My OH can spot boy bits a mile away on our scans, i'm a bit more clueless!

Brilliant news and lovely picture - well done for staying team yellow - hope I have your will power when it comes to the day :)

Well done for staying team yellow! Im still thinking a girl and I think the pic looks like a girl too.

So happy for you hunny xxx

:love: :love: :love:

;) pos I'll be impressed if you're right as you've been so sure of my team pinkness the whole way lol. I should add that at one stage the sonographer said "there's his nose" where as usually she just said "there's baby's such and such" but that may have just been habit for her lol x

Glad all is well, lovely picture i think your having a girly! i was convinced i could see boy bits with Tegan But she was a girl :rofl: x

;) pos I'll be impressed if you're right as you've been so sure of my team pinkness the whole way lol. I should add that at one stage the sonographer said "there's his nose" where as usually she just said "there's baby's such and such" but that may have just been habit for her lol x

At my 12 week the sonographer kept calling mine a she! My mum was so excited when we got out, saying 'she called bump a she!' I told my mum it was to early to tell! Anyhow my mum is now adamant that the sonographer could tell! I still believe it was way to early at 12 weeks! But I am not winning this argument with my mum lol :)

Glad all went well, I'm same as you on team yellow officially but think I saw boy bits but my hubby didn't though so only time will tell for us now!

Woohoo for team yellow!
Glad all is ok, love the pic xx

aw this is exciting! i might be completely wrong lol! BUT a friend of mine who has 4 babies said she could tell i was having a boy coz of the size of his head. well ur little one has a smaller head than mine so im saying girl. also babys heartbeats per minute came up as girl right?! xxxxxxx

thrilled all went well for you sweetie!!!

well done on staying team yellow, i plan on doing the same :yay:

:love: Congrats hun. Gorgeous pic.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back