Back from scan!

x Naomi x

Reaction score
Just back from scan and we are team
GREEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Baby was being very naughty for the sonographer and kep putting hand up in the way whenever she tried to go near! It took her ages to check out its heart because it kept going into awkward positions!

All was absolutely fine, baby was sat with one arm behind head, the other across chest and both legs were tucked up with its feet into groin area which is why she couldnt tell us :?

we are probably going to get a private gender scan over the weekend

The pics are not very good, mostly cross sections, will post them tomorrow, getting ready to go out in in minute so will put them on tomorrow evening after work.

Got a private scan booked for saturday at 4pm lets see if bubs lets us look next time around! :pray:

It was such a relief to know everything was ok, just be the icing on the cake to find out the sex, i can actually start buying then!

haha yes its nice to find out the sex, i did at my 21 wk scan, thing is once you start buying cute little outfits, you can't stop :D :shock:

Aww you have a shy LO :D

Glad bubs is doing well and yay you get to see him/her again on Saturday :cheer:

Glad everything went well at the scan. Hope LO co-operates for you on Saturday.

Mischievious little thing!!

Bless, glad all is ok though hun and hope you get your private scan!

( :think: One arm behind head, one on groin, legs up, sounds like a lad :D ) xx

Aw, well congratulations everything's ok. Good luck for finding out this weekend!

I am so pleased that everything is well with your LO. I hope that you get to find out the sex on Saturday, I will keep my fingers crossed for you :pray:

Xxx

Awww babys are being all naughty at the moment! Hope you find out soon! Glad its nice and healthy!xx

Awww another LO playing up for mummy.....lol
Well im glad that he/she is healthy and well.

Oh dear, sorry to hear baby was being a little tinker!!

Can't wait to find out your sex yah!!

x

:hug:

Great to hear all's well with baby nw1 :D :hug:
So sorry they were being secretive with their pink or blue bits for you though :hug:
Very best wishes for a private scan if you choose to have one :hug:

Ooh hun, not long now till your scan - I bet you can't wait I hope LO co-operates this time for you :D

Xxx

I know exactly how you feel our baby was so naughty they couldn't even do the checks they needed to on the bottom half let alone check sex but we have another one today to have another go! :lol: Glad all is well and baby is healthy thats the main thing! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back