Had physio today...

Emma58

Reaction score
And I am now the proud owner of a sexy maternity belt :D

WOW it is comfortable though!

She also took me for a little wander around the Labour and Delivery ward it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. All was calm and quiet I wanted to have a look at the birthing pool but someone had just had their baby in there.

I hope you get on with yours and you benefit from it! I didn't get on with it at all but know others who have. Are you having a follow up appointment? :)

Oooh sexy! The birth pool is just like a big bath (white) not huge tho :shock:

DebbieM said:
I hope you get on with yours and you benefit from it! I didn't get on with it at all but know others who have. Are you having a follow up appointment? :)

So far the support belt has eased my back ache but it's digging in me and irritating my bump.

I've got a follow up appointment in a month.

hehe i reckon u should take pics! lol

They're not quite as hideous as I expected. But going to the loo is a nightmare! It's afterwards - pull up pants, pull down and adjust giant tubigrip, pull up trousers then sort tubi grip again as it will have been pushed up by trousers, put on support belt (I'm not wearing it under clothes - that would just get too complicated!) pull down tops. And so often I forget the last bit and realise I'm wondering around with my tops above my bump :oops:

I hope it helps you! I have to wear mine to walk anywhere so I think it is fantastic :D That said, I decided to do nothing this weekend so I could have a few bandage free days and it was lovely!
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back