Back From Physio

DebbieM

Reaction score
I had my first physio session this afternoon. It lasted an hour and the girl was really nice. She checked me over and I am out of alignment on my right side which is causing a lot of my pain. She gave me a 10 minute heat pad treatment and then a 5 minute massage and sent me home with a support belt to try.

I have to go back on 4th January for another session where she will re-assess and give me some exercises to do.

We'll see what helps :D

Sounds very good - hope it helps

I was looking for a post from you today to see how physio went, then i remembered your in tri 3.

Glad it went ok today. be prepared tomorrow for soreness, because i woke up this morning so sore from my physio yesterday.

What kind of support belt were you given? I was given one that straps round my hips/bottom, this one i think i will keep to use at home as i cant see how it would work under clothing.

I have the same belt and trust me... I am already sore! :(

She got me to sit on the edge of the bed, crossed her hands and made me push outwards with my knees and OMG, the pain over my pubic bone was excruciating! She made me do it 4 times aswell!

She did say I am strong and that I have a good range of movement though and my running prior to pregnancy has done me good.

G3M said:
glad it went ok debs , did u get my pm ?

LOL, nope. I switch pop ups off on this laptop cos they do my head in and not checked email as office is packed with stuff from the middle room as carpet is coming today! Will check now though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back