had my scan

floridagirl

Reaction score
Hi all,
I had my scan this morning, could see the sack and yoke but no heart beat yet :eh: !!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to go back a week on Friday just to double check but she said that everything looks in order and the right size. I thought I was at least 6 weeks pregnant but the doctor said I was just under and thats why they could not see a heart beat!!!!
so roll on till the 12th!!!!xxx

ooh all good so far then iv been waiting for you to post how it went :)

I am gutted about the dates but I am terrible at waiting for things, these 9 months will drag!!!!! xxx

no they won't, time has definitely sped up for me, I don't know where it's all going!!

Only another week babe, it might drag but you got something good to wait for! All sounds promising anyways hun xx

It'll soon be here, the weeks will fly by! x x

i thnk its the first 12 weeks that drag coz of all the worry then its starts going faster after that, glad all is looking well for you good luck at your next scan xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i thnk its the first 12 weeks that drag coz of all the worry then its starts going faster after that, glad all is looking well for you good luck at your next scan xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thats exactly what a friend of mine said, she recently had her baby and it certainly did seem to fly by!! :)

Hi all,
I had my scan this morning, could see the sack and yoke but no heart beat yet :eh: !!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to go back a week on Friday just to double check but she said that everything looks in order and the right size. I thought I was at least 6 weeks pregnant but the doctor said I was just under and thats why they could not see a heart beat!!!!
so roll on till the 12th!!!!xxx

Good luck hun xx

Ahh Lovely that you had a scan and saw the sac and yolk even if dates earlier than you thought, you know it's doing it's thing, so exxciting, and it's only 6 weeks till the 12 week milestone, mine has flown by and I still have two weeks to go and no idea when scan is! te hee

Glad it went well hun :)

Don't worry you'll have a nice twinkly HB next week :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back