Anyone had a scan at 7 weeks?

This is good to know hun, I'm hoping on getting an early scan but we will see....can I ask did u have one or more mc before this BFP? I had one not long after you in sept and was told then they would scan me early next time but then I know a lot of places won't scan early until 3 mc have happened.....reassurance of a scan will be a massive help!!x

I was told after my first m/c they'd scan me at 7 weeks on the NHS!

xxxxxxxx

Had an early scan dated 6 weeks 5 days and couldn't see much but saw flickering heartbeat was internal. Had a second one 10 days later which was external was dated 8 weeks 5 days and saw a little cutey and could actually see heart beating and baby moving a little. My first was at epau and second was private. I'll add pics to show difference! Good luck x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327929887.764661.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327929887.764661.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 3
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327929905.036495.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327929905.036495.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 6
Hiya Sunbeam congrats on your bfp! I had one previous mc and my midwidfe was lovely and booked me in for an early scan at 7+5 without me even asking! Had an external u/s and saw hb - it was amazing and made me cry!

Well!

6-7 wk scan booked feb 11th :) 60 pounds bargain!

Called my local surgery to update them on pregnancy, can't fit me in with midwife till march 2nd at earliest being 8 weeks then and slim chances of an early scan. Slightly miffed but will stump up another 60 at 9-10 weeks.

No one can put a price on my sanity!

Thanks for all your photos, I'm now praying I will finally get to join you in the blobby pics :) xxxxxx

Very exciting hope all goes well for you x
I have my early private scan this Saturday I'll be 7+6 so fingers crossed I can't wait x

Good luck LizyLou! You will have to upload your pics!

I am relieved I've booked it, I don't know my dates so will be nice to find out when baby beams is due!

Between now and then keeping everything crossed for all of us!xxx

Keeping FX for you all too that are waiting on scans will deff upload pic sat for you all to see
I cant wait so need to see my LO and know he/she is ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back