Anyone had a scan at 7 weeks?

Sunbeam638

Reaction score
I have decided to have a scan at 7 weeks to see if there's a little heart beat :)

I was wondering if any ladies had one at 7 weeks and did you see anything? Xx

I had a scan st 6 + 1 and I seen heartbeat xx

had one at 6 weeks which i saw a bean shape with a flicker of a heartbeat and then had another at 8 weeks and there was soo much difference x

I had one at 8 weeks. It was amazing, could see hb and everything. Piccie attached for u xx

Attachments

• phuppimagent.jpg
    phuppimagent.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 17
I had one at 6+5 and could see a kidney bean with a flashing heartbeat.
Had another at 8+5 and it was amazing how different it looked, I could see a head and body and a flashing heartbeat - couldn't make much out cuz I was too dehydrated.

Go for it - seeing the heartbeat was amazing and such a huge relief! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Ah thanks for your responses and picture!

It's filled me with confidence going to book on today for 7 weeks...nervous but excited & really need the peace of mind :) xxxxx

This is good to know hun, I'm hoping on getting an early scan but we will see....can I ask did u have one or more mc before this BFP? I had one not long after you in sept and was told then they would scan me early next time but then I know a lot of places won't scan early until 3 mc have happened.....reassurance of a scan will be a massive help!!x

Hey hun. I'm paying for a private scan on Friday when I'll be 6+1. Think it will put my mind at rest a bit after mmc xxxx

Had one at 6+4... this was external... could see the heartbeat and the little blob :)

Attachments

• our little blob 6+4 edit.jpg
    our little blob 6+4 edit.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 12
Hey twinkles! This is my second mc and I haven't told doc yet I'm pg, my cunning plan is to pay for one at 6-7 weeks, ask midwife for a reasurrance scan with the epu for 9 weeks and the normal one at 12.

Last time mw said they only give early scans after 3 mcs....madness!

Sounds excessive but I'm not sure of my dates of conception so might be 6 wks at first scan and might not see anything?!

Thank you so much for uploading your pictures my last mc was a blighted ovum hence why I'm so desperate to make sure there is a little bean growing in there!xxx

Aw I think I would do the same thing, reassurance is a big thing!

I have just registered with the doc and he's going to request an early scan so we will see, just have to wait to hear from midwife now!

More scans the better in my eyes, if I don't get one before 9 weeks I think I will go private too, it's the not knowing that everything is ok that makes us anxious!!!x

Hi hun, I had an early scan at 10 + 4 weeks and the baby was pretty much formed

d5cde0fd-800e-1339.jpg

Something for you to consider though, if you go too early and they don't see a heartbeat you might not get the reassurance you want so badly and it could make you worry unnecessarily.

Are you sure of when you ovulated?

From personal experience the two week wait they make you have to see if the pregnancy is progressing us pretty torturous so if you can avoid that then its probably a good idea.

i went for one when i thought i was 7 weeks, but she put me back to 6 weeks at the scan and we saw the hb, they did have to do an internal scan in the end though but i didnt mind so long as i saw that all was ok this time round!

And this is what i saw:

blobster.jpg

Thanks ladies :)

I think as long as there is a fetal pole at 6 weeks and sac looks in the right shape then I would be happy and probably pay for a further one at 7-8 weeks!

Sounds expensive but scans in Hampshire cost 60 I am using my overtime :)

Love your pic Torino, how lovely a little blob can be!! i can't begin to tell you how happy I will be if it's all ok!xxxxxx

:) i'm sure this one will be ur sticky bean hun and you will be (in youth terms) buzzin when you see its little flickering hb, tbh £60 is pretty cheap...they are £90 up my end :shock: xx

I know it's £60 before 11 weeks £100 afterwards.

Thanks deedee! I'm praying it is a velco, superglued sticky one!xxx

Thanks ladies :)

I think as long as there is a fetal pole at 6 weeks and sac looks in the right shape then I would be happy and probably pay for a further one at 7-8 weeks!

Sounds expensive but scans in Hampshire cost 60 I am using my overtime :)

Love your pic Torino, how lovely a little blob can be!! i can't begin to tell you how happy I will be if it's all ok!xxxxxx

That's great then if you won't worry about it. Go for it! And £60 isn't that bad I guess.

ahh right they know how to bump it up after 11 weeks then dont they lol, keepin everything crossed for u anyway hun :) xx

Ill post pics when I get home, I got one at 6 weeks and one at 8 weeks. Check my pregnancy journal of you want, I've had quite a few and theyre all so different! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back