Had my scan!!!

katietateypot

Reaction score
I had my first scan today!! :dance:
was soooo amazing to see the little bubba on screen!! can't stop looking at the piccie. saw the heart beat and little arms were moving slighly, feel so much better now!!!! :)

My dates have been put back slightly so instead of the 21st im due 27th july which isnt too far out. :)

the only thing they said is the bubbas bladder is on the outside so have to go back at 14 weeks for another scan and to see a consultant but nothing to worry about.

Glad it went well :yay: And enjoy seeing bubba again at 14 weeks :D

me too, congrats on first scan!

congrats on the scan luckiy getting to see baby at 14 weeks as well :) will you still get a 20 week scan too?

Wow, thats brilliant, congrats! Did you get to take a pic home? x

Congrats :)

Did you have to spend half an hour in the teeny waiting room trying not to pee yourself or did they actually see you on time? :lol: xx

Congratulations! can't wait until I get my first scan...literally counting the days :)

I still get a scan at 20 weeks aswell. :)
The 14 week scan is to check on the babys bladder, see if it has popped itself back into place.

Wasn't waiting too long but you are so right, the waiting room is tiny!!! :lol:

I got 2 copies of the pics, can't stop looking at it though, still sinking in that that pic was taken to show something inside me (if that makes sense :s)

Can't wait till my next one now though, counting down the days already!!! 25 TO GO!!! :)

Im counting the days too, two weeks today til my first scan! :)

so exciting is it!! :)

Very emotional aswell seeing it for the first time. Hope your count down goes quick!! xxx

congratulations on your first scan...post the piccy on here if you can - would love to see it!
can't wait for mine and i've got ages to go yet! x

Congrats! :) And yes get the pics on so we can have a nosey lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back