Everything Went Fine

wend

Reaction score
Hiya

Girls

Thought i would give you all an update :D

Well went for my 8 weeks gestation scan yesterday and i was sooooooo happy to see bubba the scan person showed me where babys head was and even the heart beat as soon as i saw the heart beat i said to my hubby"can you see it ".

Then has we walked out i said to him "did you see our babys heart" lol i can honestly say when the women scanned me and i saw the heart beat it brought a tear to my eye .

Well they said everything looked fine and the baby had a strong heart beat they measured baby at 28 mm which was 9 weeks 5 days gestation .

Which is nearly 2 weeks more then we thought :shock:

They said i wouldnt have a 12 weeks gestation scan now because i had a 9 weeks and 5 days one .

Is this normal ?

Me and hubby have said because i cant have 12 weeks gestation scan then we will pay to go private .

Heres pic of scan but im afraid it isnt clear

babyscan9week4days3.jpg

Hi Wend,

good news about your scan. Thanks for sharing the picture with us. :) It's really lovely to see the LO isn't it? :)

Shame about the 12 week scan. I know how you feel and don't blame you for wanting to go private. I think I'd quite like to do that too. I had a 12/3 week scan but have to wait now till 23 weeks which seems a long way off!

Sabrina
x

hi hun so glad your scan went well im pleased for you. :cheer:

Iv had a few scans so far and im getting a 12 week one next week so i suppose it just depends on the area you are in. :hug:

Glad all was well at your scan :cheer:

It's normal for them to not give you a 12wk scan if you've had an early one, all comes down to money and time i guess.

Thanks for the replies girls :) i still cant believe it lol :rotfl: i think we should have a little section on the 1st trimester where we can put scan pic of are bubbas on there

hi. glad it went well. shame about not getting the 12week scan.

i think id prob go private if i was in you position.

thanks for sharing the scan piccie :)

glad yuor scan went well hun :D
there is no relief like the one when you see the heartbeat on the screen :D

i had an early scan ant 9wks 4days and wont be gettting another one now til 20wks
hubby and i ar thinkin of having a provate one cos it seems like sucha long time away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back