Had my scan! :) pic now attached pg 2

Tanya4beauty

Reaction score
Was amazing! Baby was squashed at first and didn't move at all which worried me but it was because my bladder was too full! Had to half empty it and then baby was wriggling around, rolling over and kicking its little legs about! Heart was beating away! I feel so much happier now. Such a lovely experience. I measured 11 + 5 which was more than I expected actually!
Lady said nuchal measurement was normal but obviously final result depends on bloods too. Don't think it will change anything for me though, I'm far too attached now!
Will try to get my piccy on here at some point but. Have a stupid I pad that doesn't seem to let you upload photos!! Anyone else have their scan today? Xx

Last edited:
Awwww Tanya that is fantastic news. I'm still dumbfounded how quick they develop, although 12 weeks feels like an eternity for me right now... xxx

Aw so glad all went well that's fantastic!! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Yay. What a lovely day for you! Can't wait to see the pic! Xxx

Glad all was well with your scan.

Isn't it amazing how much they move around and yet we don't feel a thing! Mine did a handstand today - think we might have a future gymnast! xx

aww lovely im so excited as mine is tomorrow i love hearing about everyones first scans xx

So glad it went well hun! :D Wow bladder too full, how'd you manage that? I went for private early scan yesterday, all was good :D but she said my bladder was empty :( if it had been full, maybe it would have been clearer. So want to make sure its full for 12 week scan :) x x

Last edited:
So glad it went well hun! :D Wow bladder too full, how'd you manage that? I went for private early scan yesterday, all was good :D but she said my bladder was empty :( if it had been full, maybe it would have been clearer. So want to make sure its full for 12 week scan :) x x

Well I just drank the 1 litre of water they said. Started drinking it at 12.45 and my scan was at 2. I was really worried cos I really didn't feel like I needed a wee but about 10 mins before my scan I did. I've always had a really strong bladder tho!! Poor baby literally couldn't move lol xx
Glad all was good with your scan, I loved it. Can't stop looking at my piccys. So want to see bubba wriggling about again!! X

Brilliant glad all went so well :)
Can you email pic to your phone and upload that way if iPad won't work?

Fab news Hun, pic pic pic!!

I downloaded photo bucket app onto my iPad and I can add pics using that, hope that helps x

Well tried to e mail it but I have an I phone!! Doh
Will look for the photo bucket app and give that a go! Thanks girls xx

I am glad all went well for you hun.

My scan is on Thursday and I am equal parts excited and terrified- just hope baby is OK.

I haven't been told anything about having a full bladder just what I've heard on the grapevine! Still better to have it too full I guess, as it's probably quicker and easier to empty it than fill it up!

Can't wait to see piccys

XX

Awwwwww :) I want my scan :( sooooooo cant wait lol xx

Yey! Great pic!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members