Scan today ** pic on pg 1**

Annie050408

Reaction score
We went for our follow up scan this morning and I'm delighted to report that baby was perfect! Baby had grown to 63mm (was only measured at 48mm last week) and the fluid at the back of baby's neck was measured at 1.8 which I believe is fine. Am so happy!

Louise may be able to attach my pic as I posted it on facebook but I can't as I don't have a laptop at the moment and am sending this from my iPhone.

Last edited:
that is brilliant news :) very pleased for you :)

Thank you! We've had a week of worry wondering whether the baby would be ok as the sonographer had hinted that there may be a problem with the baby's growth. Am just so relieved and plan to just relax and enjoy from here on in!

Does 2nd tri start in week 14?

on here it does but not entirely sure if its 13 weeks. i know how you feel the waiting game isn't fun at all :)

I actually found that from 8 weeks the time flew compared to the time from finding out to 8 weeks. Still- def no fun waiting!

so pleased for you its surprising how fast they can grow in a week my little bean grew 2 weeks in 1 week!!
think your in 2nd tri now as your past 13 weeks xx

Thanks Louise you are a star! Xxxx

I'll let you into a little secret- today wad the first time I realised that I love this little baby. I was getting concerned that I didn't feel attached but now I am besotted by this little bean :)

:dance: thats great news im glad you now feel besotted with your little baby.
not long and you will feel he/she moving about and kicking :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back