Scan pic cause of bleed

oldermum

Reaction score
Hi all,

Bit of a rough night, i started to bleed at about 10pm last night and just had to stay up to see which way things where going, went to bed at about 2am as it was still only red(sozz) no clots and eventually got to sleep.

Phone MW this morning who told me to get intouch with my GP and got an instant referal for a scan via Womens Health.

Pregnancy test was done first and when she came out and said 'it's positive' i said 'i should hope so' (ooops). Went into scan(empty bladder) and as soon as she said 'yep,i can see the baby and theres the heartbeat' i cried hysterically. Alls fine, she even did a nuchal measurement :shock: which she said looked normal :dance: and everything else is fine. Such relief.

I am officially 12+5 so i'll need my ticker sorting :D And Due 19th May YIPPEEE i now know where i belong :dance:

Image1.jpg

Glad all is ok!! Cute pic too babe - you're due on my sisters birthday :cheer:

Glad nuchal measurement looked good too babe - oh and you're nearlly in 2nd tri now so I'll get a seat warmed up ready for you :hug:

Im so pleased for you, your scan picture is amazing! :hug:

Great picture. He looks like he's sucking his thumb!
You must've had an awful night so I'm so glad everything's ok.
Lx

LucyBee said:
Great picture. He looks like he's sucking his thumb!
You must've had an awful night so I'm so glad everything's ok.
Lx

Thanks all.
:hug:
Both hands where up to babas mouth, my little lad said the same, babys sucking it thumb :D She gave me 5 pictures, i thought this was the best one. one of them shows the cord sticking up and she said thats the cord it isn't what you think it might be :D

i am so pleased everything is ok, such a lovely scan piccie too...bxox

Awww what a cute picture!

So glad things are fine hun...and you're unexpectedly past the 12 week mark :D

Kirsty xx

Wow what a great picture.

I'm glad everything is ok!

Lau
x

great pic....see you in tri 2 very soon...there is plany of cake waiting everyone is eating curry or KFC there LOL

Hi

Aww thats great what a good pic too.
Glad everything is okay
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member