Had my first midwife appointment today.

eldraW

Reaction score
Hey all.

Just thought i would let you ladies know that i had my first midwife appointment today, Done loads of paperwork and bloods and what not.

I am still no further forwad with how many weeks gone i am as she said it would have to be worked out from my last period (which was 1st march) which would make me 11 weeks and we all know that isnt possible lol. She said although i took a clearblue conception test on 30th April which said 1-2 weeks she couldnt class me as 3-4 (like they normally would) as she is unsure if this is just for regular periods.

She has booked me in for a scan on 1st June to see if we can get a better picture of how many weeks gone i am. Me and OH had it worked out about 4-5 weeks going off what the clearblue conception test said but we are still not sure lol. When i go for my scan if i am still really early on they said they would book me in for a further dating scan at a later date.

Why o why did i have to have irregular periods lol.

Amy xxx

Yeah i am really excited lol, just wish it would hurry up as its frustrating not knowing ha ha. Like i say we know we are early on but would love to know :D.

xx

Lol how do you rekon that hun? x

I had really irregular periods as well hun. As I was using opks I knew that the cycle I got my bfp on wud have been 40 days. I went onto the NHS Website and it allows u to put in ur average cycle length as well as first day of last Af and gave me a due date thats only 3 days diff to what my early scan said :) Might be worth a try if u know when u ov'd roughly

I had really irregular periods as well hun. As I was using opks I knew that the cycle I got my bfp on wud have been 40 days. I went onto the NHS Website and it allows u to put in ur average cycle length as well as first day of last Af and gave me a due date thats only 3 days diff to what my early scan said :) Might be worth a try if u know when u ov'd roughly

Hey,

I have no idea when i ov'd as there is a possibility i could of mc'd on 1st March so we were waiting for AF to arrive again so we could get down to ttc again and then no Af arrived, it happened when we were least expecting it. :).

xx

Ah, a proper little surprise! At least u dont have too long to wait xxxxx

I know but its still a while when your dying to know lol. Cant wait for the scan it will be amazing.

Amy xx

It was the first time Ive ever known DH to be speechless ;-)

Aw......Bet it is a wonderful expeerience at scans ....

I hope ast June flys around lol

Amy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back