First Midwife Appointment

Woohoo I've got my booking in appointment today at 2pm! :) Wish me luck! :)
x

I agree with you guys, I think it depends on where you live. I saw the doctor on 28th feb and have been contacted by the midwife already- she is based at the surgery. I have my first appointment on the 13th march and I will be nearly 7 weeks then. Dr said I would then get a scan at the hospital around 12 weeks.

I'm brand new to all of this and am rubbish at waiting......just wanna know baby is ok! Any tips on how to be more patient??

Good luck Hchee1979! Let us know how it goes! :)

Hey Girls, Well I've met my midwife and she's lovely. Been given lots of documentation to read thru and gotta go to my doctors to have my bloods done within the next two weeks or so.

Mentioned about having a bit of pink discharge this morning that I think is implatation bleed which she agreed it could be but for peace of mind for me she's got me in on tuesday for an early scan to check that everything is ok with nubbin :) I'm going to have to ring in sick on tues to work cos I dont want them knowing just yet that I'm pregnant. So I'm very excited about seeing my baby but on the down side hopefully the pink means nothing! :)

Hope you girls are all good! :)
x

Glad your midwife is nice- hope mine is too!! Appointment sounds like it went well and will keep fingers crossed all is good with your scan :)

Glad you have a nice midwife and great that you get a scan. Hopefully it will put your mind at rest x

I have my booking in appointment this thursday, although I think it's a little early possibly. The doctor said it should be around 8 weeks but the lady on the desk made the appointment for 10th March.

Ah well. Never mind!

Ooh Bella2 17th march too, let me know how you get on, what day are you due? Hope everyones appointments are going well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back