had my first hormonal breakdown today

sarahdilan

Reaction score
Was wondering why I hadn't had one yet. Aside from being a bit absent minded i've been pretty level headed.

Woke up in a strange mood and spent day getting more and more restless to point where I had a go at oh for not coming with me to son's secondary school induction evening with me despite knowing he actually cant ... He works 5pm till 3am every day.

This followed by 20mins of uncontrollable sobbing with mixed fits of laughter cos I knew I was being silly which go turn upset me and made me cry again.

Think this will continue for rest of day ... Best be careful of what I watch on tv tonight. I'm so grateful I have such a fantastic and understanding partner. :)

I've been pretty steady until the past couple of days. My sickness was becoming quite mild and my boobs weren't as painful. Then blammo two days ago (on my birthday) sickness came back with a vengence, my boobs got really sore again and I had strectching cramps too.

Ended up blubbing for the first time yesterday. I still felt as bad and had to go for a midwife appointment at the hospital which was hideous and took all afternoon. The hospital was dead busy I was on my own in the waiting room when everyone else seemed to have there DH. I got seen 1.5 hours after my appointment date and then it turned out it was a cock up and I needn't have gone. When I finally got home I was sick, headachy and hurt all over. DH came in about 5 mins after me and I just cried all over him, poor guy.

Today I've been fine except one of my colleagues brought in their new baby, my friend had her long awaited baby after a major fetility battle and my other friend's Gran died. I knew her Gran very well growing up so it was kinda personal too. Now don't know whether to be happy or sad and I know tears are around the corner.

I'm pretty sure normally I'd be ok but feeling soooo hormonal right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back