(Sensitive) had my scan today

So sorry to hear this hun x x thinking of you and your husband x x

oh hun.. im so sorry.. a friend of mine had her scan yesterday and baby had died aswell and she have to wait to tuesday aswell.. Its so heartbreaking and there is no words to help but we are all here for you hun XXX

oh hun, am so sorry for your loss...nothing I say will ease the pain but you and your Hubby are in my thoughts and if you ever need to talk then we're all here for you, take care xxx

I am so very sorry for your loss hun :(

Ah frankie I am soo very sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you both....xxx

Thanks ladies. Got my op on Tuesday. It's the hanging around and the thought of the general anaesthetic that is worrying me. Fortunately it's bank holiday tomorrow so my husband is here and he has Tuesday and wednesdpay off too. To cheer us up we bought 2 baby guinea pigs today, we have been want to get some for ages, so it seemed the right time. They are 6 weeks old!

Thanks ladies. Got my op on Tuesday. It's the hanging around and the thought of the general anaesthetic that is worrying me. Fortunately it's bank holiday tomorrow so my husband is here and he has Tuesday and wednesdpay off too. To cheer us up we bought 2 baby guinea pigs today, we have been want to get some for ages, so it seemed the right time. They are 6 weeks old!

Aww, they sound like they'll be little furry funballs :)
Hope you feel a bit cheerier soon hun xx

ahh Guinea Pigs, what a lovely way to take your mind off everything.

I had an op for missed mc in May and there is really nothing to worry about.

Thinking of you

x

I've updated in pregnancy chat...I'm still not quit with it...

I'm home now after my op. We went in at 11am yesterday but didn't have the op till 5. They couldn't give me a time so the waiting was hard going, I was also really nervous about the anaesthetic.
But I had a private room and my husband stayed with me all day and kept me entertained. The hospital was really clean and the staff really friendly.
I fainted when they took blood which was a bit embarrassing but soon recovered. The op went well.
I'm feeling a bit sore, a bit groggy and spaced out from the anaesthetic and vie sore hands from the drips, but otherwise on the mend. Thanks for all your well wishes xx

Glad your op went as well as it could and your on the mend now, take a day at the time, with those hormones adusting

Great idea about the guinea pigs to keep you busy

Do keep coming on here and posting, as we will all want to know how your getting on and talking about it really helped me, PF was the one thign I could count on with all the girls there for me XX

Last edited:
I'm so sorry hun :hug: Thoughts are with you.. One step at a time xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back