Had my ERPC

frankie247

Reaction score
I'm home now after my op. We went in at 11am yesterday but didn't have the op till 5. They couldn't give me a time so the waiting was hard going, I was also really nervous about the anaesthetic.
But I had a private room and my husband stayed with me all day and kept me entertained. The hospital was really clean and the staff really friendly.
I fainted when they took blood which was a bit embarrassing but soon recovered. The op went well.
I'm feeling a bit sore, a bit groggy and spaced out from the anaesthetic and ive sore hands from the drips, but otherwise on the mend. Thanks for all your well wishes x

TAke care hun and get plenty of rest Xxx Glad you're back and you got through it ok xxx

Thanks ladies your replies mean a lot, I'm slightly disappointed that 45 people have read this but been unable to offer any support

just had to google what it was i had one with my first pregnancy horrid thing to have to go thru make sure you rest up for a while and give yourself sometime to grieve so sorry xxx

Hope you are feeling a bit better physically Frankie, I had one at the end of June and was lucky, apart from a few cramps and a bit of bleeding after the op, I had nothing else, mentally it took a while to get over it, take care of yourself hun and thinking of you and your husband x

I'm really sorry you've had to go through this honey x take care x

Glad to hear you're out the other side and all ok!! At least you can move on and recover! Xxx

oh hun i was thinking of you as i have a friend that went trough the same thing the same day! xxx

really pleased they looked after you well hun and that you are on the mend. i've been there and it does get easier with time.

Glad your op went well - and now you can focus on the future...

Good luck xxxxxx

Thinking of u hon and gutted u had to go through this - u look after urself and we're all here if u need us x x x x

so sorry you had to go through this hun, take care of your self. thinking of you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back