• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

had erpc 5 days ago

catherine82

Reaction score
igot told 6 days ago that i miscarried i was /still am soo upset
anyway cut a long storey short on tuesday 19thoct i rushed in to hosptial with really bad bleeding and cloting !! i couldnt even stand up or the blood would of gone everywere!!!
so i passed out a few times anyway i had a emergencey ERPC after the blood stoped then i went home the next day ....

now 6days later i still feel a bit weak and dizzy is this ok?? part of the recovery?
iam still soo upset but am luck i have 3 lovely children at home that keep me going ....
and how long till you can makelove again the hospital never told me .... thank you

Oh hon, so sorry for ur loss and what u have ben through. I would say it prob is normal but if carries out I'd ask a doctor to check ur iron levels. U can make love when u feel ready but think most of us on here waited until after we stopped bleeding following our ms. Big hugs, lots of love and we're all here if u need us x x x

i will wait till the bleeding has stoped its very light now ........... yes my husband got me iron tables this morning soo i will see how it goes ...
thank you soo much for getting back to me

I am soo sorry Catherine, I had a Missed MC and the bleeding did not stop after 4 hours, I ended up in A%E throwing up and pouring everywhere, and they gave me a blood tranffusion , then D&C op. After my iron was really low, and all I did was sleep, feel dizzy, and week, all from the iron levels, just like you describe having.

Keep an eye on them , and get them checked as they don't seem to give you any follow up checks after ,take the iron and in a few weeks you will start feeling better and looking less white.

Sending you a big Hug X

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back