Had Enough

DebbieM

Reaction score
I've had enough of feeling so ill now with this cold and cough so I managed to get an emergency appointment with one of the doctors at the local surgery this morning.

My face and head hurt so much that I think it might be possible that I have a sinus infection. My ribs are still killing me and I am trying so hard not to cough in order to give everything a rest but it's hard.

I hope they can help me.... I can't go through the weekend feeling like this. It's the worst I have ever, ever felt from a cold! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I've had enough of feeling so ill now with this cold and cough so I managed to get an emergency appointment with one of the doctors at the local surgery this morning.

My face and head hurt so much that I think it might be possible that I have a sinus infection. My ribs are still killing me and I am trying so hard not to cough in order to give everything a rest but it's hard.

I hope they can help me.... I can't go through the weekend feeling like this. It's the worst I have ever, ever felt from a cold! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ah Debbie i really feel for you :hug:
sorry to hear the pain hasnt gone down
large massive huggies from me :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
i hope the doctors can help you :pray:
lol sarah :hug:

ah Debbie i really feel for you :hug:
sorry to hear the pain hasnt gone down
large massive huggies from me :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
i hope the doctors can help you :pray:
lol sarah :hug:

Thinking of you sweetie, I hope they can sort something out for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thinking of you sweetie, I hope they can sort something out for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: sorry to hear u are feeling so bad. hopefully you can get something safe to take from docs

good luck

marie x

:hug: sorry to hear u are feeling so bad. hopefully you can get something safe to take from docs

good luck

marie x

I don't know what to say but I really do feel for you and I'm glad you are going to see your doc.

I really hope they can offer something to help.

I don't know what to say but I really do feel for you and I'm glad you are going to see your doc.

I really hope they can offer something to help.

I hope the doctor can help :hug: :hug:
I had a similar thing, i think colds are the worst! Especially when there is very little you can take!
Doc prescribed me Beconase which is a nasal spray and it has really made my sinuses feel better, it's the sort of thing they give for things like hayfever, i think they help irritation in the nose.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope the doctor can help :hug: :hug:
I had a similar thing, i think colds are the worst! Especially when there is very little you can take!
Doc prescribed me Beconase which is a nasal spray and it has really made my sinuses feel better, it's the sort of thing they give for things like hayfever, i think they help irritation in the nose.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back