had enough:(

emmsylou

Reaction score
since i found out i was pregnant,me and the oh have had arguements,everything was great before that.he seems to be behind me whatever i do,i only get space if i go to my mums but he dont seem to understand i need space.cos he doesn't understand he has packed his stuff a cpl of times altho never left.

i feel snappy partly cos of this.i wish i wasn't but i feel like i am in the wrong for wanting space and not spend 24/7 with him but it just does me in.he tries and advise bout the pregnancy which is nice but again makes me snap,i have been thru pregnancy 3 times b4 so know what i am doing lol.in a way it feels like he is trying to tell me what to do and i hate feeling like that.

we had more arguements yesterday cos i had to go to my mums cos his son has threatened me in the last cpl of days to kick me in the stomach so i lose the baby.i am terrified of this happening or him getting some girl to do it.im frightened to stay in my home or walk the streets,i really don't wanna lose the baby.i have been getting pains cos of the stress and its put even more pressure on the relationship,just feel like i am falling apart:(

what should have been a restful week as my kiddies are on holiday with their dad is turning out to be one horrible week:(

sorry for the rant just had to get things off my mind

Sounds like you are going through an emotion time! If its any consolation, my husband and I have argued pretty much non stop since finding out I was pregnant again and thats has mainly been down to my hormones and I know I have been a dragon to live with, but it would be nice if he could just step back and see that for what it is. I dont think men can really relate to the changes our bodies go through at all. Try an keep your chin up and do what is best for you and baby.x

Sounds like you're having it tough at the minute x does he know what his son has threatened? I like my space anyway when I'm not pg so OH is used to it now but I know it frustrates him especially now! x x maybe you could sit down and work out a compromise? X hope you sort things out x x

Me and OH have definitely argued more since I've been pregnant too, I think it's a mixture of me being hormonal and him being more protective than usual. That said though, it's gotten easier as the pregnancy's gone on - he's not wrapping me up in as much cotton wool and I'm not quite so snappy.

You should sit your OH down and explain why you need some space - also make sure he know about his sons threats towards you - his son shouldn't be anywhere near you if he makes you feel threatened and his dad should definitely be taking this up with him. Threats of any kind are just not on.

hope you can work things out x

I was a she-devil when pregnant hun.. Me and OH had explosive rows, all down to me being pregnant really, I do think it's normal.. After a lot of months my OH was able to deal with my needs (space etc) and knew when to just leave me alone.. Things will settle down soon hun xxx

As for his son, he needs to be taken aside and be spoken to.. This can't be helping how you feel either xx

Last edited:
thank u everyone for the advice.

the threats were made thru my oh about me so he knew.we got advice from police today and they been and took a statement from OH.looks like his son was in breech of an harressment warning,one we thought only lasted a month and cos of the threats about harming me and my unborn looks like they will take it further

as for our rel i try and explain how i feel but everytime it ends in an arguement,not good:( he is taking everything personally says i am pushing him away,i can't sleep with him cos of the pains and generally finding it hard to b close to him,partly cos of feeling clostrophobic of him wanting to b with him all the time.i am finding it hard to relax:(

this wk should have been relaxing with my kids away lol

thank u again girls for all the advice :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back