First night on my own - a little down

x Naomi x

Reaction score
Its my OH first night shift tonight since it happened and feeling a little low

I suppose its easier not to think about it too much when i am at work or at home with him but sat on my own tonight has just made me a little sad

Just had a nice hot bath and gonna dry my hair in a minute but just wanted to come on here,

My friend at work who is due at the same time as me has been in to see me today at work and although it is lovely to see her and her excitement, it has got to me abit today

I would have been 8 weeks tomorrow as well, :(

OH :hug:

I know what you mean though, my OH was off on a lads weekend and I felt really tearful...

Sometimes I find the best thing is to have a hot drink and head to bed relax with your comforts around you and know it will pass...

Sorry about your friend, today was your first day back right? You are bound to feel a bit low to start off with it will get better babe give yourself time...

xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

4th day back at work today, i think what it is is that everything around me has gone back to normal as if nothing happened - with OH at work and us busy packing and me back at work and i dont want to feel normal i want my baby!

:hug:

I know how you feel hon...

its horrible and unfair it really is You need to concentrate on what would help get yu through this tough period, will you plan on trying again?

its mad that we have these moments when we think what if its very difficult.

Its hard not to but thinking about the whole baby stuff thing can make it hurt.

Always here for you if you need a chat

Yep we are trying again like as from now, i dont see the point in waiting, i think that my body wont let me get pregnant until its ready, so may as well give it a go,

I think that getting pregnant sooner rather than later will help as thats what i wanted in the first place if you know what i mean,

If its any consolation i get preg within 2 weeks of my last miscarriage!!!

i know loads of ladies that go on to have heathy preggies!

We will succeed!!!

xx

nw1 said:
Yep we are trying again like as from now, i dont see the point in waiting, i think that my body wont let me get pregnant until its ready, so may as well give it a go,

I think that getting pregnant sooner rather than later will help as thats what i wanted in the first place if you know what i mean,

I know exactly what you mean hun, I feel the same way. Sorry you're feeling down today. It's one of those things I think when you're grieving for someone, once you start to feel a bit better for a little while you then feel guilty for feeling better and actually managing to carry on almost as normal if you know what I mean? It's natural to have ups and downs.

I would have had my 1st midwife appointment this morning :( Poo.

A double whiskey and ginger before bedtime is cheering me up at the moment :) I am not yet TTC so I'm letting my hair down- woohoo!

:hug: :hug:
+++

Lol! Well i must admit i have bought myself a bottle of mint baileys and have endulged in a nice glass or two over the last week, might go and have a little night cap now actually!

Hopefully we will all be TTC again around the same time and could hold eachothers hand through the next pregnancy that would be lovely

nw1 said:
Hopefully we will all be TTC again around the same time and could hold eachothers hand through the next pregnancy that would be lovely

That would be great! I for one will need a lot of hand-holding! Bring it on though...

+++

although its not last night...still wanted to post a reply!!
i know how that feels. my bf was away at the time so couldnt help me. i found myself just crying so much. its hard i would have been 16 weeks pregnant tomorrow so i know how that feels :(
the only advice i can give is (corny i know) but take every day as it comes. i find some days are ok whereas others i still find myself wanting to burst into tears and do. i wrote a letter to my angel as a way of kind of letting go. i also kept a diary for a bit but stopped when one day i dont know what happened but i couldnt face it and still cant. it helped though especially when you feel so alone.
feel free to pm or email me any time. i feel your pain. remember to be strong as thats all you can be. i wouldnt say the pain goes away...but it does get easier and for me it just became a part of my life and still is. xxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It sucks thw whole baby thing and hurts so much when it goes wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back