had a sweep :L

kellymummytobe

Reaction score
Hey girls so had my midwife out this afternoon and she gave me a sweep had no signs just bad bellyache since lol she also gave me my induction date witch is next Friday so im a bit down because if this sweep doesn't work and i have a funny feeling its not going to i will have to wait another week to meet my little one i have had to wait 9 months to meet him or her and you sit dreaming about your little one and then they don't come on time lol great how are you all anyone else gone over xxx

Good luck, hopefully the sweep will start something off for you xx

Aw hope something happens for u soon x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Good luck, I have my sweep next wed then induction booking if nothing happens. Won't be long, when you've waited 9 months another week is nothing!! Keep your chin up and get lots of sleep!! Xx

Really hope something starts for u soon hun xxx

Hope it starts for you Kelly, I had a failed sweep yesterday however I have been having tightenings all evening so not sure if it's starting for me or not! Maybe we'll still both ave the same date! Xx

Hope it's started something. I'm still in limbo waiting. He keeps wiggling his bum at me through the bump cheeky monkey. Went for a lovely walk along the prom yesterday, just to get more period cramp-like pains, which I have had for two weeks now. Oh well, as frustrating as it is, I'm sure they will all make their appearances soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back