Had a faint 'bfp' but it's gradually DISSAPPEARED!!!***

Anne88

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Think I'm going mad!!!
I had what I thought was a very faint bfp yesterday (it was present within the 10mins of testing and a little afterwards) and now it's DISSAPPEARED completely!!
Did another test this morning and the same thing happened.
Both tests were asda tests and i also tested with a frer.
Really confused and going out of my mind!!
Thanks xx
Below is a pic of yesterday's test which shows the faint bfp

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 55
This is the test I took this morning. A much fainter line and difficult to photograph but also its DISSAPPEARED x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 48
What did the frer say hun? Was it positive and disappeared?xx

Oh holy moley - did you take a pic of the FRER this morning? xx

Well that was also very faint......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 54
There is now a Evap line there at present x

The frer was like a ghostly white line then DISSAPPEARED so I have no photo of today's. Baby love the one I just posted was yesterday's xx

Just to clear lol I took one frer yesterday and one today too x

I don't get it... has this happened to you before or anyone you know? I'm not going to say sorry to you because I'm hoping it's just a blip day. Try again this evening with a 4 hour hold and no fluids. Fx lovely. xx

That's really strange. I've never heard of that! Don't really know what to suggest hun apart from retest as Harry said. Everything crossed for you xx

I'm thinking of waiting until Saturday though cuz that's when af is due. Really annoyed. Never happened before. But the. With my previous pregnancy My test line wasn't so strong and that was a week after af was due. I dunno perhaps I'm out or perhaps I've just got small amounts of hcg in my urine xx

I'm thinking of waiting until Saturday though cuz that's when af is due. Really annoyed. Never happened before. But the. With my previous pregnancy My test line wasn't so strong and that was a week after af was due. I dunno perhaps I'm out or perhaps I've just got small amounts of hcg in my urine xx

It might be something as small as you drank a lot more water yesterday than usual. Good idea honey, try not to worry too much (I know that's a dumb thing to say). Do you have symptoms? xx

Hopefully this will calm you but one of my tests I did the line disappeared and one other test the line is still there today, hope that eases you a bit xxx

Yeah Hun for the last two days I've had lower back ache and the odd mild cramp in my lower pelvic area. No other major symptom. I don't normally suffer with cramps till about 6hours before I'm due to come on. Yesterday I was prepared to put money on the fact I may have been pregnant but today not so sure xxx :(

Hopefully this will calm you but one of my tests I did the line disappeared and one other test the line is still there today, hope that eases you a bit xxx

Thanks tigeress! I hope this is the case xx

Sounds like Tiger knows what she's talking about so fx!!! We're all with you, let us know what happens. Glad you have symptoms though and no bleeding. xx

Did you leave it near Sun light? One of mine was in sunlight and it disappeared, the other one was in sunlight and didn't. The strongest one disappeared lol. Strange. I'm sure your fine hun! Xx

Deep breaths.. do you wanna play monopoly hehehe... take ya mind off it xx

Thanks ladies lol! Monopoly doesn't sound bad lol!! Usually only comes out at Christmas when the family's over lol xx
And tigeress I left neither in sunlight. Hid them in a draw just incase I had visitors or something X the first frer one I left out for a bit but that's the one with the Evap now. The others frer with the ghost line I swear you can't see anything at all now. Xx I will definitely keep you ladies updated. And fx for all of you too. Saw your test easier baby love, how many dpo are you? Xx
Off down the in laws tonight so may be delayed in any responses xx

Thanks ladies lol! Monopoly doesn't sound bad lol!! Usually only comes out at Christmas when the family's over lol xx
And tigeress I left neither in sunlight. Hid them in a draw just incase I had visitors or something X the first frer one I left out for a bit but that's the one with the Evap now. The others frer with the ghost line I swear you can't see anything at all now. Xx I will definitely keep you ladies updated. And fx for all of you too. Saw your test easier baby love, how many dpo are you? Xx
Off down the in laws tonight so may be delayed in any responses xx

Good luck Anne - we'll be thinking of you. I'm 11dpo today lovely but only have an 11 day luteal phase so due on tomororw. :wall2:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back